Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Walking Dead!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Linus View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - language 6.29.10

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Linus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Walking Dead!!!!
    Posted: 16 October 2011 at 10:30pm
!!!!!

That is all.

tallen702 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Swearing on Facebook

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tallen702 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 October 2011 at 10:31pm
I call shens on the over-penetration.
Rofl_Mao View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
request denied

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rofl_Mao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 October 2011 at 10:38pm
Originally posted by tallen702 tallen702 wrote:

I call shens on the over-penetration.

I agree. If it were that large of a calibre to do that, I would think it would keep going and his his dad too.
tallen702 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Swearing on Facebook

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tallen702 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 October 2011 at 10:43pm
Seriously, what'd they shoot the deer with? A Barrett .50 with armor piercing rounds?
Brian Fellows View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
That’s MISTER Fellows to you...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brian Fellows Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 October 2011 at 11:52pm
Stupid DVR hate world revenge soon.  It didn't record for me.

At least it's on again at 11:30.
Kingtiger View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Now with 100% more Fail

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kingtiger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 October 2011 at 11:59pm
Got the whole first season on bluray for free with my laptop. I have no way to play it.
Steam: Kingtiger125
stratoaxe View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
And my axe...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stratoaxe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2011 at 12:07am
I have the first season on Blu ray, watched it all in one night. As a zombie flick it's kind of meh, nothing special, but ad a TV show it's quality stuff. Insanely watchable.
SSOK View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
The Savior of Christmas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SSOK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2011 at 2:01am
I need to watch the second season. I wateched the first season and I liked it.

Obligatory intoxicated post bte. I <3 college.
Reb Cpl View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
2010 Worst Luck award winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reb Cpl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2011 at 11:48am
Missed it. We moved saturday and I still don't have cable hooked up. Cry

Ceesman762 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Time for a C-Section!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ceesman762 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2011 at 2:51pm
not to worry Reb, AMC usually runs last weeks episode before the current week's episode.
Innocence proves nothing
FUAC!!!!!

Rofl_Mao View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
request denied

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rofl_Mao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2011 at 6:24pm
And they stream it on their website for free.
rednekk98 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Dead man...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rednekk98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2011 at 7:14pm
I'll buy it considering it was a broadside vitals shot, not shoulder or quartering. Sectional density aside, an arrow will do that.
CHiKUN_PiMP View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CHiKUN_PiMP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 October 2011 at 12:38pm
Wasn't the .30x06 designed to be able to shoot through someone with the hope that it could also go through the dude and hit another dude?(That's what I understood at least, but I just shoot guns... ballistics are beyond me)
I was under the impression that that was why we adopted .30x06 back in the WWI days.
Great show though, watched the marathon(which started out great... got a bit too chatty during the middle of it though... still good though)
Ignorance is bliss, why aint you smilin?
rednekk98 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Dead man...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rednekk98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 October 2011 at 6:44pm
.30-06 and most calibers of the time were designed in a day when you had to worry about cavalry. A FMJ .30-06 certainly would have passed through. Also, older soft point designs don't exactly expand like modern projectiles (Hornady, Barnes, Swift), which typically have bonded cores, tapered jackets and maybe a ballistic tip. Cheap soft points typically either don't expand too much, but I haven't tested the newer versions. The show doesn't exactly break new ground, but it's still a must-watch for me.
Boss_DJ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
hey bud, let’s party!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boss_DJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2011 at 12:42am
did they get new writers or something? that season 2 opener was great...liked the first season but from the looks of the first episode, this season appears to be onto something really special

Rofl_Mao View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
request denied

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rofl_Mao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 October 2011 at 10:02pm
Honestly, I think the zombies are running too fast. They've been rotting for weeks, if not - months. They should almost be in pieces.
SSOK View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
The Savior of Christmas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SSOK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2011 at 11:46pm
I love it so far. The zombies are just too fast.
Brian Fellows View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
That’s MISTER Fellows to you...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brian Fellows Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2011 at 12:54am
The running didn't bother me too much.  At least they weren't sprinting.
pntbl freak View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Wanna do something about it? Well do ya?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pntbl freak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2011 at 8:47am
I just started season 1 yesterday.  Im excited for it because I have heard good things from a bunch of friends.
Skillet42565 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Actuarry itís Skirret

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skillet42565 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2011 at 9:36am
So, the season opener for 1, anyone notice how the guy disengaged his Glock safety? Hahahaha.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
  Share Topic