Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I need some help please

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
robster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote robster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I need some help please
    Posted: 08 October 2011 at 3:34pm
I'm pretty new at the whole paintball thing, I mean I have a gun and everything but I haven't played yet.
My question was what is the best mask to get that works with my glasses and feels comfortable for prolonged use?
Robster
Lightningbolt View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
PHAT and PLAT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lightningbolt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2011 at 3:39pm

Look at a jt mask with a thermal lense.  You may want to look into a fan too.  If I were in the market for a starter mask I'd look for used on Craigs List.

Welcome to the forum and the sport!!!!!

Sent from a phone booth
robster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote robster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2011 at 3:41pm
thanks and yeah I live in upper michigan and I really don't know of any teams around here so I'm trying to get some friends to get some guns and put together a team.
Robster
Lightningbolt View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
PHAT and PLAT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lightningbolt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2011 at 3:48pm

where do you live?

If you're in the northern lower, look up Jon at Area 51 Paintball in Mancelona.  That's a great bunch of guys.  Then there's TC which I think Area 51 does some thing's with those guys.

Edited by Lightningbolt - 08 October 2011 at 4:14pm
Sent from a phone booth
Rootbeer2468 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rootbeer2468 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2011 at 3:48pm
goodluck!
Tippmann 98C Platinum
Apex 2
Cyclone feed system
Tapco folding stock
robster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote robster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2011 at 10:45pm
chatham its next to marquette and next to lake superior, kind of in the central of the U.P.
Robster
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic