FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Bill O'Rielly vs Wolf Blitzer-pink jello wrestling

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Lightningbolt View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
PHAT and PLAT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lightningbolt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bill O'Rielly vs Wolf Blitzer-pink jello wrestling
    Posted: 05 October 2011 at 7:13pm

So who would win a pink jello wrestling contest?  Bill O'Rielly or Wolf Blitzer

Sent from a phone booth
Rofl_Mao View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
request denied

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rofl_Mao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2011 at 8:13pm
I'd rather not try to think about that tyvm.
Lightningbolt View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
PHAT and PLAT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lightningbolt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2011 at 8:47pm
But talking left/right is the same thing
Sent from a phone booth
agentwhale007 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Forum's Vladimir Lenin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote agentwhale007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2011 at 9:03pm
Bill seems like he's got the reach but Wolf is stocky and has the center of gravity. 

It'd be who strikes first, I think. 
"So when Romney wins in a landslide, what will the liberal media do?"
This Ma**edited**hine Kills **edited**as**edited**ists.

stratoaxe View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
And my axe...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stratoaxe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2011 at 4:26am
I don't really know the story behind this, but I'm bored so I'm going to take the bait.

Left and right are themsleves just measuring points on a political spectrum. The vast, vast majority of us (probably 100%, but I hate talking in blanket terms) fall somewhere on that spectrum.

So while I agree with you that arguing from the standpoint of partisan politics alone is unintelligent, your terminology is somewhat lacking. Unless you're a nihilist, odds are you fit somewhere on that political spectrum yourself. You will, with some variation of a belief, move yourself to the left or right, even if it's just by a hair.

Besides, just about all political arguments come down to liberal vs conservative. It's knowing what those terms really mean that's important here. Let's go to dictionary.com-

Originally posted by Dictionary.com Dictionary.com wrote:

lib·er·al

Show IPA
adjective
favorable to progress or reform, as in political or religious affairs.
( often initial capital letter ) noting or pertaining to a political party advocating measures of progressive political reform.
of, pertaining to, based on, or advocating liberalism.
favorable to or in accord with concepts of maximum individual freedom possible, especially as guaranteed by law and secured by governmental protection of civil liberties.
favoring or permitting freedom of action, especially with respect to matters of personal belief or expression: a liberal policy toward dissident artists and writers.

Originally posted by Dictionary.com Dictionary.com wrote:

con·serv·a·tive

Show IPA
adjective
disposed to preserve existing conditions, institutions, etc., or to restore traditional ones, and to limit change.
cautiously moderate or purposefully low: a conservative estimate.
traditional in style or manner; avoiding novelty or showiness: conservative suit.
( often initial capital letter ) of or pertaining to the Conservative party.
( initial capital letter ) of, pertaining to, or characteristic of Conservative Jews or Conservative Judaism

Take the first definition on both accounts, and you have a basic of idea of what most remotely educated people will refer to when using the term liberal or conservative. Favoring or being opposed to change, and being for or against traditional institutions.

It's pretty hard to have a political discourse without either being for or against change, for or against traditional values, or for or against individual liberties.

Edited by stratoaxe - 06 October 2011 at 4:27am
StormyKnight View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StormyKnight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2011 at 10:43am
I'd be more interested in who could eat the most jello they got done moshing around in.
procarbinefreak View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Budget Medical Procedures Available

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote procarbinefreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2011 at 11:43am
blitzer all day.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic