Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

$10 MILLION dollar Vacation Spree PAID BY YOU!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
FreeEnterprise View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not a card-carrying member of the DNC

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FreeEnterprise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: $10 MILLION dollar Vacation Spree PAID BY YOU!
    Posted: 05 October 2011 at 11:40am
http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/nilegardiner/100108992/michelle-obama%e2%80%99s-taxpayer-funded-spending-is-an-embarrassment-for-the-white-house/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Course, you have to go to the UK to read about it... Because as they put it, "Although ignored by most of America’s liberal-dominated media"...

Is it wrong to spend millions on vacations all over the world, all on the taxpayers dime, when the country is in a recession caused by liberalism that has only INCREASED under your husbands rule?

Don't worry, just like Holder committing perjury, I'm sure most of the media will give this administration yet ANOTHER pass...

And just how many days of golf does a person need?
They tremble at my name...
bravecoward View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
oxymoran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bravecoward Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2011 at 11:45am
Didn't Bush have the most vacation days of any president?
FreeEnterprise View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not a card-carrying member of the DNC

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FreeEnterprise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2011 at 11:54am

Only if you consider going HOME to be a vacation...

I own a farm, trust me, working on your farm is NOT a vacation.
They tremble at my name...
DaveEllis View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
back from the dead like Tupac

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveEllis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2011 at 12:10pm
ParielIsBack View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
future target of fratricide

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ParielIsBack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2011 at 12:39pm
Originally posted by FreeEnterprise FreeEnterprise wrote:

This is in no way an excuse.  He is paid to be the president of the United States.  Regardless of what he's doing with his time, if he's not doing that job (regardless of being Bush, Obama, Clinton or whoever) then that's what matters.  He is not paid to work on his farm.
BU Engineering 2012
choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2011 at 1:19pm

It's also NOT running the country. So you would be fine with Obama being gone 225 days (over 3x his ACTUAL time off) if he were out clearing bush in the woods? No, you'd accuse him of building tunnels for terrorists and satan.

Originally posted by bravecoward bravecoward wrote:

Didn't Bush have the most vacation days of any president?

In the time that Obama had 70 days off, Bush had 225. So yes, not even close, he's on his FEriod again.

source

Edited by choopie911 - 05 October 2011 at 1:19pm
bravecoward View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
oxymoran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bravecoward Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2011 at 1:22pm

Do you ever get....lonely... on the farm?

And I know your type out in the boonies of Ohio. People who are rich, own a big house, and then buy a farm where they go ride dirt bikes and stuff. Sounds like a vacation to me. 
SSOK View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
The Savior of Christmas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SSOK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2011 at 2:42pm
Originally posted by bravecoward bravecoward wrote:

Do you ever get....lonely... on the farm?

And I know your type out in the boonies of Ohio. People who are rich, own a big house, and then buy a farm where they go ride dirt bikes and stuff. Sounds like a vacation to me. 

and make more money then the single mom down the street, but whine when she pays less on taxes.
GroupB View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GroupB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2011 at 3:51pm
So you are saying that it costs money to provide the first lady with security in foreign countries?  Do you propose we just give her a 1911 and wish her good luck?

Where was all of your complaining when Bush was using Air Force 1 as his personal campaign charter? 
Lightningbolt View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
PHAT and PLAT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lightningbolt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2011 at 4:17pm

Exactly how is this thread separating our white house occupier from the typical politician?

Is it really that difficult to remember that all politicians are crooks when you're locking horns with and self-consuming, tail first the left right paradigm?  I use the phrase self consuming because threads like this empower this silly argument.  Therefore you munch your own........forget it.

Edited by Lightningbolt - 05 October 2011 at 5:14pm
Sent from a phone booth
GroupB View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GroupB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2011 at 4:23pm
Because...Democrats
High Voltage View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Fire in the disco

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote High Voltage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2011 at 5:19pm
Originally posted by FE FE wrote:

when the country is in a recession caused by liberalism

LOL

SSOK View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
The Savior of Christmas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SSOK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2011 at 5:45pm
stratoaxe View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
And my axe...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stratoaxe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2011 at 6:12pm
Trolololol.

I'm not even going to create an argument to any of the points FE is making here, because I'm almost positive he's trolling with this. He almost had me until he mentioned Bush being a farmer.

Ceesman762 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Time for a C-Section!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ceesman762 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2011 at 6:34pm
YOU! YES ALL OF YOU! GET BACK ON THE BOAT!
Didn't Whale provide you with the S.S. FE Embargo hand book?  it clearly states it's against the rules for feed the troll, now get back on the boat and plot a course for Ibiza, Bali, or Hawaii.
Innocence proves nothing
FUAC!!!!!

Platinum Member
Platinum Member
PHAT and PLAT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lightningbolt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2011 at 7:09pm

My comment isn't solely for FE.  I think everyone here would like to see the best for our country.  Even if Obama likes to unfairly tax the richLOL

It would be nice if all of you left/right extremist, radical, hardcore purist, political agenda pushers  would see what you have in common more often. lol

Sent from a phone booth
GroupB View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GroupB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2011 at 7:23pm
Who here is an extremist?
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
PHAT and PLAT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lightningbolt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2011 at 7:29pm
OMG
Sent from a phone booth
stratoaxe View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
And my axe...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stratoaxe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2011 at 8:08pm
Originally posted by GroupB GroupB wrote:

Who here is an extremist?

Yeah...wondering that myself.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
PHAT and PLAT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lightningbolt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2011 at 8:48pm
this is so funny
Sent from a phone booth
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic