Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Mirage

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ironicsniper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ironicsniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Mirage
    Posted: 02 October 2011 at 1:21pm
I read the reviews on pbreview.com and it seems that the Mirage is a good old-school marker. Is it worth a buy? I found one on craigslist for next-to-nothing. It does need work but I know Mokal still has parts for the Mirage. Should I pull the trigger and purchase it??????

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ironicsniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2011 at 11:54am
Well, I didnt hear anything from the forum but I pulled the trigger and bought it. It's missing the ASA and back spring but seems to be in good shape. Since I only paid 9 bucks for it, I figured I made out ok.
SSOK View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
The Savior of Christmas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SSOK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2011 at 9:21pm
For that price, good buy. Post pics.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ironicsniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2011 at 9:37pm
I figured, for 9 bucks, it wouldn't hurt. I'll post some pics as soon as I get it
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic