Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Is this a good beginner marker?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Paint_Cactus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paint_Cactus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Is this a good beginner marker?
    Posted: 28 September 2011 at 1:46pm
Hey all,
I'm looking into buying my first marker and I wanted to know if this will be good for me.

Here's the marker: http://www.tippmannpros.com/tippmann-a5-assault-paintball-gun-package.html

I really like the assault feel this marker has and the long barrel.
What would be the pro's and con's with this marker?
The budget suits me well.
PartsTech View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PartsTech Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2011 at 2:09pm
Can't really go wrong with an A5.  Remember that you will need a paintball mask and bottle to go with it.

You may want to hold an A-5 with a stock like you would when you are shooting it.   Stocks and goggles can sometimes push against each other in uncomfortable ways.  

Evil Elvis View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Crusher of Dreams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Evil Elvis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2011 at 10:21am
You might want also to check out the Alpha Black and Project Salvos. I recomend that you go to a paintball shop. they usually have afew hanging on the wall so you can see how it feels before you buy it.
Paint_Cactus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paint_Cactus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2011 at 4:23pm
Thank you!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic