Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Herman Cain is my front runner... What about you?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mbro View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Original Forum Gangster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mbro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2011 at 1:38pm
Originally posted by FreeEnterprise FreeEnterprise wrote:

More info just released about the 9-9-9 plan...

Unions are furious...
Wouldn't creating special economic opportunity zones in low income areas be picking winners and losers?

This sounds exactly like the things you were just complaining about.

Don't blame me, I voted for Kodos.
mbro View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Original Forum Gangster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mbro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2011 at 2:00pm
Originally posted by FreeEnterprise FreeEnterprise wrote:

and again, the poor don't have to pay the tax under Cains plan... You really should read it...
I've read it and nowhere does it say this. Unless of course you're talking about phase two where the 999 tax transforms into the fair tax with monthly rebate checks?

If so, what sense does it make to raise taxes on the poor for X number of years (X = as long as it takes to educate the American people about the flat tax according to the Cain website) only to then reduce them in the future? How will collecting disposable income from the poor create economic renewal?

agentwhale007 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Forum's Vladimir Lenin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote agentwhale007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2011 at 6:37pm
"So when Romney wins in a landslide, what will the liberal media do?"
This Ma**edited**hine Kills **edited**as**edited**ists.

agentwhale007 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Forum's Vladimir Lenin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote agentwhale007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 December 2011 at 8:16pm
So, it looks like it's Romney and Gingrich now. 
"So when Romney wins in a landslide, what will the liberal media do?"
This Ma**edited**hine Kills **edited**as**edited**ists.

mbro View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Original Forum Gangster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mbro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 December 2011 at 8:42pm
Looks like Herman Cain has liberal relative morality. His world view is very skewed.

rednekk98 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Dead man...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rednekk98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 December 2011 at 8:48pm
Originally posted by mbro mbro wrote:

Looks like Herman Cain has liberal relative morality. His world view is very skewed.
Total RINO to begin with.
impulse418 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote impulse418 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 December 2011 at 9:01pm
Ron Paul
stratoaxe View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
And my axe...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stratoaxe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 December 2011 at 10:02pm
Originally posted by impulse418 impulse418 wrote:

Ron Paul

Except that he's running for the wrong party. He'll never get the nomination, and his fans will simply claim it's a media conspiracy.

No offense to you or anything, you seem intelligent enough, it's just that alot of Ron Paul fans come off as complete loonies. I read things like "A vote for anything but Ron Paul is a vote for the illuminati" or "Paul is winning in the polls but the election is rigged" type stuff, and it always amazes me that SO many people on the interwebz believe this. The message boards are littered with Ron Paul trolls, almost more so than the normal tea party trolls.

The truth is he's far more libertarian than Republican, and I don't expect him to ever get the Republican nomination. In case everyone hasn't noticed with Romney, the Republican party wants an All American right winger this election, and they really don' want to settle for anything less. They're literally pushing anyone but Romney or Paul to get the election.

I'm still quite paranoid that he's gonna pull enough votes this election and then run independent to combat a mass Republican conspiracy to keep him from getting elected, and enough Paul fans will swing the vote away from the Republicans.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
  Share Topic