Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Bravo One Tactical Edition - with eGgrip

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
herka View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bravo One Tactical Edition - with eGgrip
    Posted: 22 September 2011 at 3:54am
Hello all,

a bit new to the sport so i need some info :)

Bought Bravo One Tactical Edition - with eGgrip - and now im looking for a loader like cyclone.
I found out that Cyclone wont go on mine marker (it will if i change the power tube - 2 expensive atm)..

So the question is: is there some other loader like cyclone anyone would recommend?
Also what i would like 2 avoid is electrical loaders.

Thanks,

herka
oldpbnoob View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not old, Not noob. May be Dave's grandma

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldpbnoob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2011 at 11:52am
The Bravo One is the equivalent to the Alpha Black here in the States. It is sold Cyclone ready. Check the right side of your marker and see if there is a small plastic screw next to the two bolts that hold the valve into place. If there is, that is the outlet for the Cyclone. If you are unsure, take a picture of the right side of the marker and post it up here. I am not sure if the newer Cyclones do or not, but they used to include a new Cyclone ready powertube for older Tippmann markers that didnt come from the factory with them. Since most current models do, they may have stopped doing that.

As for finding a similiar feeder to a cyclone that doesnt run on batteries, there really isnt one. The BT Ripdrive is similiar, but uses batteries. There is a Qloader, but honestly, I don't recommend those for new players.
"When I grow up I want to marry a rich man and live in a condor next to the beach" -- My 7yr old daughter.
herka View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 September 2011 at 7:33am
here is the pic:

http://www.herka.org/tippmann.JPG
btw didnt get any replacement power tube with it :(

tnx for the help :)

herka

Edited by herka - 23 September 2011 at 7:37am
herka View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 September 2011 at 7:46am
Originally posted by oldpbnoob oldpbnoob wrote:

...but they used to include a new Cyclone ready powertube for older Tippmann markers that didnt come from the factory with them....

would this be the item i need to make cyclone work on my marker?
http://www.amazon.com/Army-Alpha-Black-Aluminum-Power/dp/B0046VLJV8/ref=sr_1_1?s=sporting-goods&ie=UTF8&qid=1316778404&sr=1-1

tnx again :)

herka
oldpbnoob View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldpbnoob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 September 2011 at 7:55am
the fitting to the left of the two bolts that hold the powertube in place is the outlet for the cyclone. Your marker will accept the Cyclone without any changes.
"When I grow up I want to marry a rich man and live in a condor next to the beach" -- My 7yr old daughter.
herka View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 September 2011 at 7:58am
as i heard from vendor where i bought it i need 2 get new power tube cause this "cap" next to the two bolts doesnt have any holes for the screw driver 2 go in.

is he mistaking or?

herka
oldpbnoob View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldpbnoob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 September 2011 at 8:11am
From what I can see, it looks likes the cap has a knurled edge and you can just unscrew it with your fingers. If you can't seem to get it off, take the powertube out and see if you can get a better angle on it. It makes no sense for them to produce a powertube with an outlet that is permanently capped. Seems like they would have just used an older style.

herka View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 September 2011 at 8:49am
took the marker apart.
its sealed to the power tube. seems i need 2 get the new one.

is the link i sent you a good one?

herka
oldpbnoob View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldpbnoob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 September 2011 at 9:01am

Did you try a pair of pliers? If you must replace the powertube, just buy a stock 98C powertube, like this:

This place will also sell you the Cyclone. I beleive they ship internationally. You may want to ask them if the Cyclone comes with a new powertube. If so, you won't need to buy one.
herka View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 September 2011 at 9:08am
i already have a cyclone and it didnt come with the new tube.

tnx for all the help m8 :) i really appreciate it :D

herka
xiatian0502 View Drop Down

Spammie!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xiatian0502 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2012 at 1:05am
Spamming is bad.

Edited by Mack - 13 February 2012 at 9:51pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic