FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

This is just rediculous

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Lightningbolt View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
PHAT and PLAT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lightningbolt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: This is just rediculous
    Posted: 03 September 2011 at 7:29am
Zata View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zata Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2011 at 9:31am
Doesn't seem all that unusual when you think about it.
jordanpischke View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jordanpischke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2011 at 10:17am
The fact that there was a brawl doesnt surprise me but that the coach not only started it but kept it going and didnt try to stop it is terrible. When I played football in high school we almost had a brawl but our coach stepped in grabbed the guys from our team and started yelling at them for it, but I guess that just depends on the coach and ours just always wanted us to be a team with class and who were respectful.
Linus View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - language 6.29.10

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Linus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2011 at 11:02am
I saw that. Pissed me the hell off.

Glad the 3 adults and kid are getting charged with felonies. Hoping the DA doesn't **** out and let them plea down to something less. They need the maximum punishment.

Useless scum.

agentwhale007 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Forum's Vladimir Lenin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote agentwhale007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2011 at 1:57pm
Originally posted by Zata Zata wrote:

Doesn't seem all that unusual when you think about it.

A very good book on this subject is Robert Powell's "We Own This Game: A Season in the Adult World of Youth Football." 

It even takes place in Florida, where the pressure on youth football players is tremendous. Florida has a recruiting reputation that you're responsible for. You've got to excel in youth programs to go to the right high schools. You've got to go to the right high schools to get looked at by the right colleges. You've got to make it to a BCS school to get drafted. 

And on, and on, and on. 
"So when Romney wins in a landslide, what will the liberal media do?"
This Ma**edited**hine Kills **edited**as**edited**ists.

choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2011 at 5:02pm
Wow, that's disturbing and pathetic.
impulse418 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote impulse418 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2011 at 7:30pm
How much do those guys make a game?
Lightningbolt View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
PHAT and PLAT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lightningbolt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2011 at 8:58pm
Without actually knowing the parents in this video but with the knowledge of people I know that have a displacement with their anger and frustration and lack a good outlet, such as a friend that drives his vette on the expressway like he's on a race track, it looks like some of those parents have spent too much time on the couch with a 2 liter of pepsi, a bag of potato chips and a large pizza.  They'd probably be better off with an hour a night on the treadmill and to spend Saturdays rolling on the mat with an MMA trainer.  I'd venture to guess that this scenario would gentle them down.
Kayback View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Ask me about my Kokido

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kayback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2011 at 2:16am
On the outlet thing, the people at work keep going "OMG! You carry GUNZORZ! You going to flip out an kill everyone!"

I'm more worried about the people who don't work of their frustrations.

But try explaining that.

KBK

Edited by Kayback - 04 September 2011 at 2:18am
Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo. H = 2
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic