FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What a country.....

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
oldsoldier View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Frequent target of infantile obsessives

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldsoldier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What a country.....
    Posted: 02 September 2011 at 7:07pm
A neighbor stopped by, asking if I am willing to lease out the unused 6 acres for his sheep to graze. $50 per month per acre, 6 acres $300 a month, What a country.   Having self propelled lawn mowers, and they pay me, again...What a Country.

My motocross track is safe, but once riding season over may lease that 3 acres out for the winter too.

I do nothing, farmer is coming in redoing fences at his cost, two strands barbed wire and an electrified top wire, and he will manage the sheep. I don't need to do anything, but call if one gets loose.

Looks like more hobby money.
impulse418 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote impulse418 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2011 at 7:08pm
Score!
rednekk98 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Dead man...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rednekk98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2011 at 7:59pm
Electrified wire and the barbed wire is more to keep the critters out than sheep in. Nice deal. Also, I'm probably getting free maple syrup for life now thanks to a similar arrangement :)
DaveEllis View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
back from the dead like Tupac

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveEllis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2011 at 8:45pm
Originally posted by rednekk98 rednekk98 wrote:

Electrified wire and the barbed wire is more to keep the critters out than sheep in. Nice deal. Also, I'm probably getting free maple syrup for life now thanks to a similar arrangement :)

Those must be some freaky syrup producing sheep bro.
*Stealth* View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Watermarked

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Stealth* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2011 at 9:14pm
Delicious, maple marinaded rack of lamb.
WHO says eating pork is safe, but Mexicans have even cut back on their beloved greasy pork tacos. - MSNBC on the Swine Flu
Rofl_Mao View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
request denied

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rofl_Mao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2011 at 10:39pm
SHUT UP! Cry you're making me hungry.
JohnnyCanuck View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
In soviet Canuckistan...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnnyCanuck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2011 at 1:40am
nice way to make some easy money, free fertilizer and free grass mowing.  The farmers going to need a 4'  fence that goes right down to the ground, they will go under pretty much any fence unless it's right on the ground.
merc View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
American Scotchy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote merc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2011 at 8:19am
make sure you get it in writing dont want them taking your land later...
saving the world, one warship at a time.
Donald Blake View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald Blake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 September 2011 at 3:35pm
Now you just need some of them hippie windmills, and you'll be all set.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic