Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Shooting Hot Magazine September, 2011

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
BIGBOSS_202 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGBOSS_202 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Shooting Hot Magazine September, 2011
    Posted: 02 September 2011 at 1:04pm
The new issue of Shooting Hot Magazine is up and ready to be viewed. On page 40 is my profile of Ivan Trugz Cruz of Chrono 301 and on page 47 is an EXLCISIVE with Brian Moati Russell and his new venture called Xtreme Dreamz. http://www.shootinghotmagazine.com/Sep11/pageflip.html
bravecoward View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
oxymoran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bravecoward Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2011 at 1:19pm
Constructive criticism: Coming from a page designer, there are some things that could be improved on in this magazine. In general reverse text like white on a dark background is hard to read like on page 14/15. 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGBOSS_202 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2011 at 1:26pm
I know, yet keep in mind that The guys that came out with it have basicly have no real experience with this and are basicly learning as they do it. Shooting Hot I will say makes up for this with interesting articles and stuff from guys like Blue and myself. I also see were your coming from on that detail too :)
Lightningbolt View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
PHAT and PLAT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lightningbolt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2011 at 2:48pm
Blue.  Been a while since I've slung paint him

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGBOSS_202 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2011 at 2:20am
I'm trying to cover players and team who I know as reputible and stuff from every faset of this game I can.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic