Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What gives with the 2010 TWC attendance numbers?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Lightningbolt View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
PHAT and PLAT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lightningbolt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What gives with the 2010 TWC attendance numbers?
    Posted: 21 August 2011 at 7:40pm

So I decided to post this here as not to trash out TWC's upcoming game thread, but what gives with the crazy math for last years game attendance numbers.  I mean I've called out HS on unusual attendance numbers that didn't add up to me in the past  but this is ridiculous.

2010 attendance for the Tippmann side is 187 Saturday, 77 Sunday for a claimed  total of 267 but my calculator says 264.

World team attendance 146 Saturday, 101 Sunday for a claimed total of 261 but my calculator says 247.

Here's the good part.  For total players on the Tippmann side they counted the total number of players for both days twice and added it to the Saturday number and the Sunday number for an alleged grand total on the Tippmann side of 798.  So the math is 187 + 77 + 267 + 267 = 798

Same drill for the World team.  146 + 101 + 261 + 261 = 769

The total number of both teams and both days added together using their numbers should be 528 total players that attended the game.

http://hellsurvivors.com/tippmann/tipps&htotal.php

Edited by Lightningbolt - 21 August 2011 at 8:30pm
The Guy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soup Can Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2011 at 12:15am
HSI has a forum.
bravecoward View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
oxymoran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bravecoward Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2011 at 12:45am
Old guys are notoriously bad at math
Lightningbolt View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
PHAT and PLAT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lightningbolt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2011 at 6:50am

Originally posted by The Guy The Guy wrote:

HSI has a forum.

but not a working calculator?

RoboCop View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Aw man, my butt is rusted...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoboCop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2011 at 6:55am
Who cares?

SandMan:"oh yeah, sporx is totally hot"
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic