Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

gryphon doubt

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
negapr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote negapr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: gryphon doubt
    Posted: 06 August 2011 at 7:57pm
hi, i'm new to paintball and i was thinking to get the gryphon paintball marker... it is a good choice ? and also i want to know if it can be upgraded.   thanks :)
tallen702 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Swearing on Facebook

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tallen702 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2011 at 11:16pm
As far as I know, unless you're big into hacking markers (and if you're new to paintball, I guarantee you aren't up for that!) no, there is no way to upgrade a Gryphon marker. The reality is that Tippmann created it as a no-nonsense entry-level marker for those not sure they wanted to invest in something with more bells and whistles. That's not to say it's a bad marker by any means, it just means that if you're truly interested in investing a lot of time into this sport, you may want to save up for something more substantial like the venerable Model 98.
alanrain View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alanrain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 December 2011 at 10:38am
What You know about  strength of the body?  Is it good enough for few months or more? I heared its easy to broke ((
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic