Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Some Of My Tippmann Markers

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Arson24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Arson24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2011 at 1:28pm
Well my tigger is about 2" back and 1 3/4" down
The 98 trigger is cut at the top of the finger groove
And a small pc of metal connects both triggers together
So you could do somthibg like that just need a longer pc of metal

Which would mean that the stock trigger, would hit the sear and your custom trigger would just pull the stock
Trigger

MY TIPPMANN COLLECTION
Tec13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tec13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2011 at 3:25pm
Looks like mine will be 2" back and almost 1/2 down. I think the problem is that i cant bet enough leverage with the 1/2" down that i have and having to pass the sear spring. The trigger pull for the 68 carbine is a bit stiff.. may have to go with a 98... Unless the new trigger would slide back instead of pivoting on a pin. that would work i think... however have to figure out how that would work...lol 
Markers Currently Own: 160
Tec13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tec13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2011 at 10:08am
So I just bought this Tippmann SMG 60 with all of its fixin's

It should be here by the end of the week!

It came with EVERYTHING that one would need to play paintball with an SMG 60 (other than paint!)
Lightningbolt View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
PHAT and PLAT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lightningbolt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2011 at 11:12am
Nice find.  Very original look to it.Thumbs Up
stick_boy_2002 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Not 1 language strike

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stick_boy_2002 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 August 2011 at 8:14am
Originally posted by procarbinefreak procarbinefreak wrote:

yeah, I used to own that hacked up red tippmann effect gun... never did get it to work so I sold it to another kid on here who could try to get it up and running.  
I still want to own a functioning e-bolted 98 at one point in my life...

haha i still tremember that frankenstein freak of nature. didnt know it at the time but alot of the guys from TE were refs at the field i played at that really got me into the game.
Monk View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Monk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 September 2011 at 11:02pm
Good thing it comes with a siphon tank.
/\ /\ \/ \/ < > < > B A START
Tec13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tec13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2011 at 10:03am
Yeah, If I want to use these old liquid co2 markers much i am going to have to make a Siphon tank that is in date so i can get it filled at fields...lol

So a few years back I found this one on the bay of E and there was only one pic of the marker only and just said Pro AM and it sounded like the guy selling was not to sure of what he had... and the one pic was not to clear.. So i got it and it came with a Tippmann Hard Case, Hopper, Barrel plug, after market barrel, and it was in mint working condition.

CHiKUN_PiMP View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CHiKUN_PiMP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2011 at 12:34pm
Wow... just wow. What other markers do you own? I didn't think anyone actually collected Tippmanns without playing with them or being a hopeless hoarder like myself. I've got to commend you; that is some dedication.
Ignorance is bliss, why aint you smilin?
Tec13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tec13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2011 at 7:11pm
I have quite a few others, Tippmann being my fav. others like Kingman, Dragon, Black Dragon, Java, PMI, ACI, Action Markers, Smart Parts, Sheridan (I love brass!), Brass Eagle, NPS, JCS, WGP, Tiberius Arms, ect....

Here is one of my Fav. brass and wood markers that I own: KP2

CHiKUN_PiMP View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CHiKUN_PiMP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2011 at 8:26pm
Nice, I personally would restore that wood. Although I've never been a fan purely black rifles. Looks good
Ignorance is bliss, why aint you smilin?
Tec13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tec13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2011 at 10:20pm
I would agree I do like to see wood grain instead of black but it is so nice looking as a black stock now i would not want to risk messing it up. If I come across another that is still wood or needs finishing i may pick it up... Personally if it did not look as good as it dose now that brass would be polished up and the wood stock stained....lol..

Here is one of my restore projects of brass:

The Brass is looking good now and the paint is removed from the frame and grip but have to get the grips shinny!... In time...
Rootbeer2468 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rootbeer2468 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2011 at 10:11pm
Crazy collection man! Ha how long u been collecting?
Tec13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tec13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2011 at 12:05am
Thanks, Been Collecting for around 12 years... Some of the older stuff i started getting into about 4 to 5 years ago

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rootbeer2468 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2011 at 9:20pm
I want one of those e bolts lol are those custom paintjobs? or do they come in different colors?

Tec13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tec13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2011 at 4:51pm
I repainted all of them. I think I may be selling one or two of them soon the Blue one needs to be repainted i was not happy with the paint job on it at all. I think i may have used bad paint. I have 4 but i really do not need 4 so I may get rid of a few to invest in some other markers for the collection. The Standard is Black Or Silver for the older Tippmann 98's National paintball had a run of Marbled paint jobs in different colors for a while. But that may have been Model 98's. I can not remember...lol 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rootbeer2468 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2011 at 5:35pm
Originally posted by Tec13 Tec13 wrote:

I repainted all of them. I think I may be selling one or two of them soon the Blue one needs to be repainted i was not happy with the paint job on it at all. I think i may have used bad paint. I have 4 but i really do not need 4 so I may get rid of a few to invest in some other markers for the collection. The Standard is Black Or Silver for the older Tippmann 98's National paintball had a run of Marbled paint jobs in different colors for a while. But that may have been Model 98's. I can not remember...lol 
My dad had a marbled tippmann 98 He said it was rare..... if i were to repaint my 98 would i need to sand it all of or just paint over it?
Tippmann 98C Platinum
Apex 2
Cyclone feed system
Tapco folding stock
Tec13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tec13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2011 at 10:27pm
I would recommend to remove the old paint first. Sand Paper would work. however it takes time and it dose take away from some of the raised areas such as "PUSH SAFE" words and can make the Serial Number of the marker fade... Not that is a big deal but it could be if you like the original look... I personally sand blast mine clean with Glass Bead or Aluminum Oxide. Painting i recommend spray paint and do a few light coats letting it dry in between coats and then put a few light coats of clear to help seal it in. Let it dry before re assemble....lol...

You should post a pic of your dads Marbled 98 love to see them classics!   
SSOK View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
The Savior of Christmas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SSOK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 October 2011 at 12:08am
Hmm... I dont see your Factory F/A LOL

Is that the original crate for your SMG60? (or whatever it is, I mightve forgotten already haha).

I always wanted to own an original Tippmann crate. IIRC I think they stopped with the SL1.  Then again, I always wanted to own an SMG68, an SL1, and a C3, but I guess I will settle with my F/A and beat up 68 Special.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rootbeer2468 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 October 2011 at 6:39am
Originally posted by Tec13 Tec13 wrote:

I would recommend to remove the old paint first. Sand Paper would work. however it takes time and it dose take away from some of the raised areas such as "PUSH SAFE" words and can make the Serial Number of the marker fade... Not that is a big deal but it could be if you like the original look... I personally sand blast mine clean with Glass Bead or Aluminum Oxide. Painting i recommend spray paint and do a few light coats letting it dry in between coats and then put a few light coats of clear to help seal it in. Let it dry before re assemble....lol...You should post a pic of your dads Marbled 98 love to see them classics!   

I want to so bad... But he said he sold it after their group split up he wishes he would have kept it :/
Tippmann 98C Platinum
Apex 2
Cyclone feed system
Tapco folding stock
Tec13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tec13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 October 2011 at 9:48am
Yea I have the F/A Love it... I am scared to use it, in the chance something will break and then i have to find parts...lol.. but its hanging around!

68 Specials I do like them they are like tanks... lol.. I recently picked up a few more just to mess with. The C3 i have been having problems with the fuel air mix being off.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic