Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Worst disaster in U.S. History

 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 12>
Author
FreeEnterprise View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
Not a card-carrying member of the DNC

Joined: 14 October 2008
Location: Trails Of Doom
Status: Offline
Points: 4785
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FreeEnterprise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2011 at 3:36pm
Originally posted by choopie911 choopie911 wrote:

Originally posted by FreeEnterprise, 21 April 2011. FreeEnterprise, 21 April 2011. wrote:

"Abortion is not "choice" in America. It is forced and the democrats are behind it, with the goal of eugenics at its foundation."



That's about how credible you are FE.
 
Because you don't know the truth doesn't mean the truth isn't real...
 
 
 
 
Clearly you don't know much about Margaret Sanger, eugenics or the push to eliminate "undesireables" in our society, by the democratic party...
They tremble at my name...
Back to Top
Dune View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
<placeholder>

Joined: 05 February 2004
Status: Offline
Points: 4347
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2011 at 3:57pm
Originally posted by FreeEnterprise FreeEnterprise wrote:

Originally posted by choopie911 choopie911 wrote:

Originally posted by FreeEnterprise, 21 April 2011. FreeEnterprise, 21 April 2011. wrote:

"Abortion is not "choice" in America. It is forced and the democrats are behind it, with the goal of eugenics at its foundation."



That's about how credible you are FE.
 
Because you don't know the truth doesn't mean the truth isn't real...
 
 
 
 
Clearly you don't know much about Margaret Sanger, eugenics or the push to eliminate "undesireables" in our society, by the democratic party...

FE for forum comedian 2011!!! Oh..you were serious. 
Back to Top
agentwhale007 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
Forum's Vladimir Lenin

Joined: 20 June 2002
Location: GNV FLA
Status: Offline
Points: 11696
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote agentwhale007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2011 at 4:22pm

Apple+F "Abortion" . . . Nope. 

A quick scan of the article  . . . It's about unfortunate sterilization programs for those deemed "feeble" back when folks still thought eugenics was a reasonable route. 
 

An article that intentionally blurs the lines between "force" and "coercion," and applies a falsely presented solution to a geographical fallacy. 
 
 
Largely a collection of irrelevant - albeit incredibly unfortunate - anecdotes involving either malpractice or domestic abuse. Neither of which have much to do with legal abortion. 


Some mighty fine evidence'n, Lou. 
"So when Romney wins in a landslide, what will the liberal media do?"
This Ma**edited**hine Kills **edited**as**edited**ists.




Back to Top
choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
Commie Canuck

Joined: 01 June 2003
Location: Canada
Status: Offline
Points: 30745
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2011 at 4:31pm
Originally posted by FreeEnterprise FreeEnterprise wrote:

Originally posted by choopie911 choopie911 wrote:

Originally posted by FreeEnterprise, 21 April 2011. FreeEnterprise, 21 April 2011. wrote:

"Abortion is not "choice" in America. It is forced and the democrats are behind it, with the goal of eugenics at its foundation."
That's about how credible you are FE.


 

Because you don't know the truth doesn't mean the truth isn't real...

 


 


 


 

Clearly you don't know much about Margaret Sanger, eugenics or the push to eliminate "undesireables" in our society, by the democratic party...



That goes both ways FE, just because you "know the facts" doesn't mean that everything you spew isn't complete garbage. It is.
Back to Top
Gatyr View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Begging for strikes

Joined: 06 July 2003
Location: Austin, Tx
Status: Offline
Points: 10299
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gatyr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2011 at 5:33pm
It's pretty incredible just how much FE hates the democratic party. 
Back to Top
choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
Commie Canuck

Joined: 01 June 2003
Location: Canada
Status: Offline
Points: 30745
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2011 at 5:42pm
Well if they forced you to kill all your unborn babies whenever they felt like it to further their socialist regime, wouldn't you too?
Back to Top
agentwhale007 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
Forum's Vladimir Lenin

Joined: 20 June 2002
Location: GNV FLA
Status: Offline
Points: 11696
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote agentwhale007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2011 at 6:30pm
Originally posted by FreeEnterprise FreeEnterprise wrote:

50,000,000 + citizens got "eliminated" for the sake of convenience. 

There is also this as the apparent presented contradiction in your false generalizations against abortion. 

On one hand, you claim, and have claimed multiple times, that abortions are forced upon women by society, by their partners, and by abortion doctors and Planned Parenthood. 

Yet, somehow, you also claim, and have claimed multiple times, that abortions are a casual birth control method used by callused, morally lacking women who get the procedure done out of simple convenience. 

These two claims - even if they were representative of a majority of abortion patients, which I largely doubt - are simply not compatible. Either the women are innocent and are being duped into abortions by others, or they are doing it themselves because of convenience. Attempting to argue both, in the same thread no-less, is a quick way to make your argument seem a bit silly. 


"So when Romney wins in a landslide, what will the liberal media do?"
This Ma**edited**hine Kills **edited**as**edited**ists.




Back to Top
Mack View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Avatar
Has no impulse! control

Joined: 13 January 2004
Location: 2nd Circle
Status: Online
Points: 9819
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2011 at 6:38pm
Originally posted by impulse418 impulse418 wrote:



Where do you live Mack?



Why . . .




. . . you starting a binder?




LOL





Great Falls, MT.







Back to Top
GroupB View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Avatar

Joined: 05 September 2010
Status: Offline
Points: 1255
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GroupB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2011 at 6:46pm
FE, why on Earth would a party intentionally kill off their voting base? 
Back to Top
Mack View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Avatar
Has no impulse! control

Joined: 13 January 2004
Location: 2nd Circle
Status: Online
Points: 9819
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2011 at 6:48pm
GroupB, repeat after me.

"Conspiracy theories are immune to the laws of common sense."
Back to Top
High Voltage View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
Fire in the disco

Joined: 12 March 2003
Location: 127.0.0.1
Status: Offline
Points: 14179
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote High Voltage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2011 at 7:14pm
Eville, they only aborted babies they determined were conservative.
Back to Top
Donald Blake View Drop Down
Member
Member
Avatar

Joined: 02 May 2011
Location: Family Farm
Status: Offline
Points: 161
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald Blake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2011 at 7:18pm
Originally posted by GroupB GroupB wrote:

FE, why on Earth would a party intentionally kill off their voting base? 


Well, the GOP does like to send the conservative-leaning military into harm's way whenever possible, so it appears to be a bipartisan policy.
Back to Top
GroupB View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Avatar

Joined: 05 September 2010
Status: Offline
Points: 1255
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GroupB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2011 at 7:29pm
Yeah, but a lot of the military likes it.  Therefore, a lot of babies must like being aborted!
Back to Top
*Stealth* View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Watermarked

Joined: 31 October 2002
Location: Ethiopia
Status: Offline
Points: 10715
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Stealth* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2011 at 1:28am
I wonder if FE believes the general populace of women to be on equal intellectual terms to men?

This may be a bit of an aside, but if FE believes women are being force/coerced into non-desirable abortions, or in the other instance: too ignorant/lazy to care. He must, by the nature of these statements, also believe women to generally be morons. 

Just curious... Maybe I'm the only one who sees that correlation. 




WHO says eating pork is safe, but Mexicans have even cut back on their beloved greasy pork tacos. - MSNBC on the Swine Flu
Back to Top
FreeEnterprise View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
Not a card-carrying member of the DNC

Joined: 14 October 2008
Location: Trails Of Doom
Status: Offline
Points: 4785
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FreeEnterprise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2011 at 8:06am
It is sad how you guys always want to make everything = one specific example... Life is about choices, and you can't put everyone into one catagory. Just follow the evidence, and that will point out issues that have moral consequence. It doesn't mean EVERY example will follow that narrow path, but that also doesn't mean that NONE of the examples are inaccurate.
 
There is plenty of evidence that there are women being coerced into having abortions when they don't want one. Why would someone coerce someone to do that? Well, a likely reason is they believe in Margaret Sangers utiopia of eugenics. Undisputed fact is almost every planned parent"hood" is located in the 'hood'. That is by design.  Also, I AM paying taxes, which are used to fund abortions... That is coerced payment for abortion, and any taxpayer who believes that abortion is morally wrong is paying for it, how is that "fair"?
 
But, that doesn't fit your preconcieved notions so you can't believe it.
 
There is also plenty of evidence that Margaret Sanger was a racist and thought that using eugenics she could wipe out the undesireables from our culture. Even wiki covers it in detail.
but, that doesn't fit your preconcieved notions so you can't believe it.
 
There are plenty of examples of democrats that were part of the KKK, I had a cross burned in my front yard as a kid by the KKK, because my mom was teaching black children at the school at Ft. Bragg in NC. I remember seeing the guys in hoods in my front yard. I had to deal with getting beat up for being white and my mom teaching blacks... And for some weird reason they weren't saying they loved republicans in their town...
 
Course, that doesn't fit your preconcieved notions, so you can't believe it.
 
 
 
Why don't you guys prove that planned parenthood wasn't founded by margaret sanger, a devout eugenics believer and didn't put all of the clinics in the hoods of America so she could "weed" out the "undesireables".
 
And while you are at it, you can also prove that the KKK (hmm a mob) wasn't part of the democrat machine.
 
They tremble at my name...
Back to Top
High Voltage View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
Fire in the disco

Joined: 12 March 2003
Location: 127.0.0.1
Status: Offline
Points: 14179
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote High Voltage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2011 at 9:31am
This again?

http://tippmann.com/forum/wwf77a/forum_posts.asp?TID=186222

Yeah, nothing changed since the last time you tried the whole Democrats = KKK thing. You're still wrong. Funny that your right wing blog post doesn't make any mention of the KKK supporting Democrats splintering off from the Democrat party and joining the Republicans. That's top shelf journalism right there.

Are you beginning to see why we don't accept blogs like that as credible sources?
Back to Top
Dune View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
<placeholder>

Joined: 05 February 2004
Status: Offline
Points: 4347
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2011 at 10:53am
Originally posted by FreeEnterprise FreeEnterprise wrote:

It is sad how you guys always want to make everything = one specific example... 
 
 


Says the guy that said all thousands of babies in the United States have been murdered because of convenience. Since that is the only reason a woman would ever choose an abortion. 

You tried that whole Democrats = KKK thing. I'm glad you know your history, trying to correlate them today is just a sad attempt. I teach about people like you in class. When we discuss general belief systems, I always have to discuss those out-liers on both ends of the political system. I give examples of things people similiar to you believe as well as things that those on the extreme left believe. The kids get a kick out of conspiracy theories and fear-mongering from both sides.
Back to Top
agentwhale007 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
Forum's Vladimir Lenin

Joined: 20 June 2002
Location: GNV FLA
Status: Offline
Points: 11696
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote agentwhale007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2011 at 11:21am
Originally posted by FreeEnterprise FreeEnterprise wrote:


There is plenty of evidence that there are women being coerced into having abortions when they don't want one.

Fair enough. And I certainly believe that this occurs, albeit not as the majority.  

But the issue then is with stopping the people - often family members - from doing the coercing. Making sure that proper counciling exists. Etc. Banning the option of abortion because some are coerced to get one is a solution wrapped in geographical fallacy. 

Also, it's not me who is trying to force everything into one example - you've presented both of these contradictory accusations before in separate places as the majority situation as to why abortion is bad. 

Either women are being forced, in the majority. Or women are doing it for convenience, in the majority. 

You cannot have this argument both ways. 

Quote Also, I AM paying taxes, which are used to fund abortions...
 

False. 

Quote that doesn't fit your preconcieved notions so you can't believe it.
 

I'm not sure there is anyone out there who has looked into it that doesn't believe that Sanger was a proponent of passive eugenics. It was, unfortunately, popular for her time as a school of thought. Many people who we find to be intelligent contributors to society now also believed in eugenics. 

However, I'm unclear as to what that has to do much with the modern-day Planned Parenthood. 
 
Quote  didn't put all of the clinics in the hoods of America so she could "weed" out the "undesirables".
 

How many of the modern Planned Parenthood locations in existence today were hand-selected in their location in 1930?

Could it be, perhaps, that instead of this being an anti-black conspiracy of location going back to the 1930s, that most modern Planned Parenthoods are in sections of town where it's possible to find an area with low rent and low overhead? And that, statistically, due to a wide array of socio-economic conditions, blacks people often live in those areas of town with less-expensive rent and property values? 
 
Quote And while you are at it, you can also prove that the KKK (hmm a mob) wasn't part of the democrat machine

Again, I'm not sure anyone doubts that. It is, of course, historically accurate that the KKK was largely parallel in ideology with the early Democratic party in the south.  

Of course, I also understand that it was during a time when before the political parties in the U.S. had an ideological transition. At one point in time, the Democratic party was the conservative party, whereas the Republican party was the at-first progressive, then more mildly liberal, party. Then, beginning in the 1950s (Some say in the 40s, so that's a thing) the parties had a slow series of growing pains, and each shifted around in their ideology. Third parties emerged and died off (Dixiecrats), and it ended with the Republicans being the conservative party and Democrats being the liberal party.

Thus the fact that at one point in time the South was the bastion of Democratic voters, whereas the Northeast was the bastion of Republican. These voting patterns switched as well to where they are today. 

This is something factual, well-understood, and taught in pretty much every history textbook, yet you don't believe it. 

"So when Romney wins in a landslide, what will the liberal media do?"
This Ma**edited**hine Kills **edited**as**edited**ists.




Back to Top
Dune View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
<placeholder>

Joined: 05 February 2004
Status: Offline
Points: 4347
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2011 at 12:48pm
Democrats use to be involved with the KKK, and Republicans use to be Progressives. That word just burns FE's ears. However, you're absolutely right. That movement really set it's roots with McKinley. So if one of those isn't true anymore, neither is the other one. The transition was not overnight, but a long list of platform changes starting in the mid 1930s and lasted until the mid 1960s. 
Back to Top
agentwhale007 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
Forum's Vladimir Lenin

Joined: 20 June 2002
Location: GNV FLA
Status: Offline
Points: 11696
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote agentwhale007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2011 at 1:14pm
Originally posted by Dune Dune wrote:

Democrats use to be involved with the KKK, and Republicans use to be Progressives. That word just burns FE's ears. However, you're absolutely right. That movement really set it's roots with McKinley. So if one of those isn't true anymore, neither is the other one. The transition was not overnight, but a long list of platform changes starting in the mid 1930s and lasted until the mid 1960s. 

Yeah, I mean, the 1900 election is probably the very first inkling of the transition, I figure. 

McKinley was a conservative-leaning progressive Republican, and Jennings Bryan was a liberal-leaning, yet still conservative Democrat. 

Then when someone shot McKinley and Roosevelt took over, having a rather extreme liberal-progressive was too much against business to make the Republican party leaders comfortable, so they gave him the boot. 

While the lines didn't fully change until the 1950s and 1960s, I think the 1900 election was the very early catalyst. 
"So when Romney wins in a landslide, what will the liberal media do?"
This Ma**edited**hine Kills **edited**as**edited**ists.




Back to Top
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 12>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 10.03

This page was generated in 0.266 seconds.