Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

airsoft alt

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ostrich160 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ostrich160 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: airsoft alt
    Posted: 03 July 2011 at 5:55am
I know this is a paintball site, but you seem to be very helpful with airsoft so...
I have decided to play airsoft with my friends, because it is cheap, but some of them dont like the idea of it, so we are going to buy airsoft guns and (this is were you come in) we are looking for airsoft BB alternatives. For example foam, as long as it works with any or most airsoft guns. Please provide links of where you can buy it (preferably UK stores, or ones that ship to UK) and it must be powerful enough to hit its target good but weak enough so you dont need body armour or masks. The reason we want to se airsoft guns is because there (like paintball) are so many great ones, AK-47, snipers, ect.... that others do not sell. We have found some land that nobody uses so we will play there. No cap guns, they must shoot something.

Thank you so much
Tom
Daemien View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daemien Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2011 at 11:27am
Here's someone you may want to get in contact with. This is is Youtube channel, it's all I have.
I don't have many Airsoft websites but here they are.
Gonna have to ask them if they ship to the UK.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ostrich160 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2011 at 11:41am
thanks a lot, I dont know if I'm just not looking enough but where on these sites are the alternatives to bb ammo?
Arson24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Arson24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2011 at 3:13pm
man just get a box of reballs
and use them with your marker
or nerf

Edited by Arson24 - 04 July 2011 at 3:13pm

MY TIPPMANN COLLECTION

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ostrich160 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2011 at 3:38pm
what are reballs?
Arson24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Arson24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2011 at 3:42pm
http://www.pbreview.com/products/reviews/3522/

i would suggest you still wear masks as they can collect debrie on them and might get into the eye

MY TIPPMANN COLLECTION
SSOK View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
The Savior of Christmas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SSOK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2011 at 11:53am
Paintball masks+regular airsoft guns/BBs+heavyish clothing.

When I used to play legitimate airsoft, I would wear BDU's and googles. They only stung at close range or when I got shot in the face.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ostrich160 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2011 at 1:09pm
Thanks everyone, but the thing is I'm not the problem. My friends dont want to buy the masks or anything, so I'm at risk of injuring them. 
Arson24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Arson24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2011 at 2:47pm
go buy a sling shot each
and use the paintballs as ammo just wear masks or goggles

MY TIPPMANN COLLECTION
Arson24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Arson24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2011 at 2:49pm
and if your friends dont wanna play then find some one else
then
try craigslists

MY TIPPMANN COLLECTION

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ostrich160 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2011 at 3:30pm
supsoe so. Thanks guys got loads of great ideas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ostrich160 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2011 at 4:41pm
I have decided to play airsoft on my own (try to find a team to join, if  can anyway cause of my age, tell me if I can or not) and I will play nerf with my friends
thenewday007 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thenewday007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 September 2011 at 1:35am
Hi,I'm new here.This forum is very interesting that I like it very much.

cheap wow gold | Buy runescape gold | Buy RS Gold
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic