Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

CCW Ohio, man attacked in Dayton Shoots criminals.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Kayback View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Ask me about my Kokido

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kayback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2011 at 3:30am
Quote "Oh, it's so cute," Klein said, as she unzipped the loaded Ruger from its carrying case to show a reporter and photographer. She was sitting on a leather couch in a lounge, just outside the Senate chamber.

She showed off the laser sighting by pointing the red beam at the reporter's chest. The gun has no safety, she said, but there was no need to worry.

"I just didn't have my hand on the trigger," she said.

Great. Juuuuuuuuust great.

And in SA, you'd be arrested for "pointing a firearm".

Good luck to her for owning and carrying a gun. Can we now get her some DF?

KBK
Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo. H = 2
impulse418 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote impulse418 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2011 at 3:52am
Originally posted by Donald Blake Donald Blake wrote:

Kayback:  Thought you might appreciate the nuttiness of what we are dealing with here in the US...   The good part is at "It's so cute"

http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/2011/07/10/20110710arizona-guns-special-report-overview.html

What else do you expect from a woman?
agentwhale007 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Forum's Vladimir Lenin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote agentwhale007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2011 at 11:23am
Originally posted by Donald Blake Donald Blake wrote:

Kayback:  Thought you might appreciate the nuttiness of what we are dealing with here in the US...   The good part is at "It's so cute"

http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/2011/07/10/20110710arizona-guns-special-report-overview.html

Good Lord. I read that yesterday on Fark. 

I cannot help but figure if I was doing the interview I'd just put my hands up as if I was being robbed. 
"So when Romney wins in a landslide, what will the liberal media do?"
This Ma**edited**hine Kills **edited**as**edited**ists.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
  Share Topic