Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

tippmann 98 custom firing every other shot.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
lupothew0lf View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lupothew0lf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: tippmann 98 custom firing every other shot.
    Posted: 16 June 2011 at 10:02pm
i found my brothers tippman 98c it has a new full co2 tank every other shot jest flys perfect the other shot well kinda doesent it goes maby 4ft and somtimes the gun works perfectly. we oiled the inside and still does not work.. i figured it was the bolt not working....well the part that holds teh bolt back cause every other shot i have to recock it this is getting really annoying and i have a game coming up can someone help!!!!!!

Edited by lupothew0lf - 16 June 2011 at 10:02pm
Mack View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has no impulse! control

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2011 at 1:34am
Sounds like an air flow issue.  Back the tank off a bit and see if it works better.  If that doesn't help then the problem is probably a blockage in the ASA or air line.
lupothew0lf View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lupothew0lf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2011 at 2:22pm
So I should unclog the hose? How the hell could I do that lol
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic