Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Trigger won't pull

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
blckninja View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blckninja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Trigger won't pull
    Posted: 16 June 2011 at 5:41pm

Greetings again, it seems that I have run into another problem with my marker (09C from '03).  When I am firing my marker it will shoot fine for about 3-4 shots, than 1-2 shots after that you need to pull harder, rinse and repeat.  You have to give it extra force in order to get the sear to release the hammer.  Is this some sort of side effect from my TechT Fanger Double Trigger?

I do not know why this could be, something with the sear maybe?  Any help is appreciated.  I have tried it with
    Every day, in every way, I am getting better and better.
Emile Coue
(1857 - 1926)
Mack View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has no impulse! control

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2011 at 1:35am
Does it have an R/T installed?
Enos Shenk View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
~-o@

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Enos Shenk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2011 at 11:22pm
 Did you try removing the trigger and putting the stock one back in to see if that helped?
blckninja View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blckninja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2011 at 2:07pm
Doesn't have RT but I have one im waiting to install, need new power tube.  And I haven't tried the stock one well because... I need to find it.  Might have thrown it away before I tested the new DT.
Emile Coue
(1857 - 1926)
blckninja View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blckninja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2011 at 5:16pm
Don't have the stock trigger anymore so I need to get this fixed somehow.
Emile Coue
(1857 - 1926)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic