Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

A5 Frustration

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
znbeker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote znbeker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A5 Frustration
    Posted: 15 June 2011 at 11:24am
ok, so I've just about had it with my A5. I love the gun, but I just can not get the thing to seal. At first I thought it was my power valve that was leaking, as I can feel air leak from the tombstone area. However, when the internals are inserted into another A5, they work fine. Nothing is wrong as far as I can tell, does anyone have any ideas as what to do from here?
A strong man defends himself, a stronger man defends others.

Team Deathknights for life.
Enos Shenk View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
~-o@

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Enos Shenk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2011 at 11:24pm
A5's like to leak from the tombstone. It's usually a case of the valve o-ring getting knocked loose, but if you tried the guts in another A5...

I would look at the tombstone or the area where the tombstone inserts into the reciever. If the metal is worn or damaged enough to let the tombstone force itself away from the o-ring inside the valve you get a leak.

Try doing the reverse, put the guts from the other A5 into your reciever. If it leaks, definately look at the tombstone for wear or damage.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic