Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

help with Tippman pro AM

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
morhaven View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote morhaven Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: help with Tippman pro AM
    Posted: 14 June 2011 at 9:49pm
Hi I have picked up a used Tippman Pro AM.

I cleaned it all, but when I pull the coil it , then hit trigger only shoots once. I have to pull back on it everytime then hit trigger to shoot. Is this gun not semi-auto?

its a faily old gun, I must be doing something wrong.

I'm a newb please assist
Enos Shenk View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
~-o@

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Enos Shenk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2011 at 1:36am
 If you cleaned it and oiled it good, I'd check to see if anything is binding. Pull the end cap and spring out, pull the grip off and cycle the action back and forth. Does it feel like it's sticking anywhere? One some of the older Pro series guns if the linkage arm is bent or the slot it rides in it messed up it can cause enough friction to stall the gun.

Second, the obvious. Make sure there's plenty of air in the tank. Make sure the air passages are clear, as in there's no gunk or obstructions in the bottomline adapter or the hose or the valve.

Moving this to the Maintenance & Repair section.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic