FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Weiner on a grill... Hot dog. lol

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>
Author
brihard View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Making stuff up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brihard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2011 at 4:21pm
I can't post it here because it's extraordinarily NSFW, but YouTube Bill Maher and Jane Lynch Weiner- they read the text exchange verbatim. It's hilarious.
"Abortion is not "choice" in America. It is forced and the democrats are behind it, with the goal of eugenics at its foundation."

-FreeEnterprise, 21 April 2011.

Yup, he actually said that.
Mack View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has no impulse! control

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2011 at 6:16pm
^^^  You're right, it was hilarious.

And this whole thing just keeps getting funnier.

Originally posted by linked article linked article wrote:

Weiner doll crashes website

June 14, 2011

Weiner doll crashes websiteA Rep. Weiner doll released recently is so popular it's causing loading problems on the website HeroBuilders.com.

The Oxford, Conn., company, which in the wake of the death of Osama bin Laden released a Rambama doll (a mix between Rambo and President Obama), has also created G.I. Joe type dolls in the likenesses of  Sarah Palin, George W. Bush and Dick Cheney.

Unlike the previous creations, the Weiner doll comes in two styles. For $39.95 customers can purchase the standard Anthony Weiner action figure, but for $10 more, collectors can nab an adults-only Weiner doll that claims to be an anatomically correct version of the disgraced congressman.

And for those who wish to get an accessory for the action figure, for the low price of $18, one can purchase a toy BlackBerry to complete the tribute to the New Yorker who has been told to resign by top leaders on both sides of the aisle.

Because of the high curiosity factor of the gag gift that brags being "100% made in the USA," the Hero Builders website Tuesday morning either returned pages with broken images or a white page that simply said in black letters "Service Unavailable," a notice typically found on websites that have exceeded their monthly bandwidth.

If purchasers opted for the optional BlackBerry then bought a Skipper doll with a laptop they could play Congressman at home!

agentwhale007 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Forum's Vladimir Lenin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote agentwhale007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2011 at 6:22pm
One, the term "Weiner doll" just made me crack up in a library.

For two, I wonder if the action figure comes with kung-fu grip.
"So when Romney wins in a landslide, what will the liberal media do?"
This Ma**edited**hine Kills **edited**as**edited**ists.

Mack View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has no impulse! control

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2011 at 6:26pm
Originally posted by agentwhale007 agentwhale007 wrote:

. . .  I wonder if the action figure comes with kung-fu grip.

Damnit . . . I wish I'd thought of that.

Edited by Mack - 14 June 2011 at 6:26pm
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Forum's Vladimir Lenin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote agentwhale007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2011 at 6:30pm
The new, helpful Anthony Weiner flowchart:

Mack View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has no impulse! control

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2011 at 12:21pm
The articles/opinion pieces on this subject just kill me.

The local paper ran a guest opinion today which I found online under a different title.  It contained the following gem:
Originally posted by opinion piece opinion piece wrote:

Weiss, however, was sharing the Weiner with at least five other women . . .

Who says columnists don't have a sense of humor?*

*Besides me.
FreeEnterprise View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not a card-carrying member of the DNC

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FreeEnterprise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2011 at 9:05am
New York Post Wins...

I can't believe someone hacked their cover like that...

They tremble at my name...
High Voltage View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Fire in the disco

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote High Voltage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2011 at 9:51am
I hear he is going to resign.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FreeEnterprise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2011 at 9:55am
I wish he wouldn't, he is the poster child for liberalism morality.

"not that there is anything wrong with that..."... lol (what exactly is he in "rehab" for anyway? taking some photography classes?)

did you guys see the latest controversy over "political ads"?

I laughed till I cried. Since I don't feel like getting my first strike, I'm not going to link it... But, it is probably ok...

You can find it by searching youtube "give us your cash B--ch!" copy and paste inside the quotes to find it spelled just like that including the --'s.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Forum's Vladimir Lenin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote agentwhale007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2011 at 9:56am
Originally posted by High Voltage High Voltage wrote:

I hear he is going to resign.

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FreeEnterprise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2011 at 10:00am
I heard he is going to resign and run for President.

And have Holder as his VP.

Imagine the bumper stickers...
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FreeEnterprise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2011 at 12:53pm
"Weiner out"
Who ever posts that headline tomorrow will win the best pun contest... (although the NY post sure has a strong entry into the weiner gate odyseey)
Ceesman762 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Time for a C-Section!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ceesman762 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2011 at 1:48pm
And the NYPost says....
:WEINER PULLING OUT"
and you can vote your favorite Weiner Post cover. 
http://www.nypost.com/
***I find the "Weiner Post Cover" to be amusing all in it's own.
Innocence proves nothing
FUAC!!!!!

Dune View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
<placeholder>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2011 at 7:12pm
Originally posted by FreeEnterprise FreeEnterprise wrote:

I wish he wouldn't, he is the poster child for liberalism morality.

That's right. Only liberal politicians have ever made an idiotic move like that.
Mack View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has no impulse! control

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2011 at 1:24am
Originally posted by FreeEnterprise FreeEnterprise wrote:

I heard he is going to resign and run for President.

And have Holder as his VP.

Imagine the bumper stickers...

Funniest post yet.  FE wins (but only the humor part.)

Edited addition:  It would be even better if their Republican opposition was the Speaker of the House with Duncan D. Hunter of CA as his VP candidate.  Dueling bumper stickers!

Edited by Mack - 17 June 2011 at 1:31am
High Voltage View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Fire in the disco

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote High Voltage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2011 at 5:28pm
GroupB View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GroupB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2011 at 5:49pm
Looks like congress lost a member.
usafpilot07 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
FreeEnterprise's #1 Fan & Potty Mouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usafpilot07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2011 at 5:55pm
To be quite frank, I've been waiting for this whole package issue to wrap up, so I could ketchup on it all at once.
Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo
Donald Blake View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald Blake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2011 at 6:01pm
Originally posted by GroupB GroupB wrote:

This upsets me greatly, on several levels. 

First off, Wiener is/was one of the few Congressmen to speak intelligently and candidly (and often amusingly so).  But mainly I don't view this whole "scandal" as worthy of anything more than a funny bit on Bill Maher's show.  It is disgraceful that the media has gotten so excited about this, and it is even more disgraceful that we as a people thinks this has any bearing on his ability or suitability as an elected official.

I wish he hadn't buckled to the pressure and stuck it out instead.  On the other hand, maybe he was concerned about losing reelection and figured that quitting is better. 

Either way it sucks.  We lose Wiener, but we keep Joe "how did oil get to Alaska" Barton.  That's just great.

usafpilot07 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
FreeEnterprise's #1 Fan & Potty Mouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usafpilot07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2011 at 6:03pm
Originally posted by Donald Blake Donald Blake wrote:

Originally posted by GroupB GroupB wrote:

This upsets me greatly, on several levels. 

First off, Wiener is/was one of the few Congressmen to speak intelligently and candidly (and often amusingly so).  But mainly I don't view this whole "scandal" as worthy of anything more than a funny bit on Bill Maher's show.  It is disgraceful that the media has gotten so excited about this, and it is even more disgraceful that we as a people thinks this has any bearing on his ability or suitability as an elected official.

I wish he hadn't buckled to the pressure and stuck it out instead.  On the other hand, maybe he was concerned about losing reelection and figured that quitting is better. 

Either way it sucks.  We lose Wiener, but we keep Joe "how did oil get to Alaska" Barton.  That's just great.

I think you misread his post. That or you need to recalibrate your Double Entendre Reception Dish.

Edited by usafpilot07 - 17 June 2011 at 6:04pm
Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>
  Share Topic