Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Spyder and Viewloader help

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
$uperm@n_708 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote $uperm@n_708 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Spyder and Viewloader help
    Posted: 30 May 2011 at 8:45pm
Today while I was tuning my RT for my 98, my neighbor walked over and gave me a couple paintball guns (he doesn't want his 7 year old terrorizing the neighborhood). 
The first gun is a Syder MR1, the second was a Viewlloader Lancer.  At a glance, they need some funcitonal repairs, as neither have the cocking knobs (I have not inspected internal parts yet). 

Anyways, I was wondering if anybody knows anything about either of these guns and where I can find parts, diagrams, etc cuz fixing them might be a good hobby for me.
98 Custom Pro Platinum
Response Trigger
DOP Rocket Cock 2
Lapco Bigshot 12" w/Apex Tip
Tippmann Triumph Hopper
HPA 90/4500
Polished Internals
oldpbnoob View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not old, Not noob. May be Dave's grandma

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldpbnoob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2011 at 10:20am
"When I grow up I want to marry a rich man and live in a condor next to the beach" -- My 7yr old daughter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote $uperm@n_708 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2011 at 11:28am
wow good thing u replied... i would have never thought of that. 
98 Custom Pro Platinum
Response Trigger
DOP Rocket Cock 2
Tippmann Triumph Hopper
HPA 90/4500
Polished Internals
Ceesman762 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Time for a C-Section!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ceesman762 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2011 at 11:30am
Originally posted by $uperm@n_708 $uperm@n_708 wrote:

That will get you no where.  Have you tried PBNation.com?
Innocence proves nothing
FUAC!!!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote $uperm@n_708 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2011 at 11:39am

I'll try that now.  Thank you.

I have an additional question, does anybody know where I might be able to get some parts for the Spyder?  It needs a venturi bolt and a cocking knob. I can find both of these parts online but theyre at different stores, and I'm looking to find 1 place that has both if possible.
98 Custom Pro Platinum
Response Trigger
DOP Rocket Cock 2
Tippmann Triumph Hopper
HPA 90/4500
Polished Internals
Ceesman762 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Time for a C-Section!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ceesman762 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2011 at 11:42am
^^same place. ^^ or oldpaintballnoob will point you to Punishers paintball.
Innocence proves nothing
FUAC!!!!!

oldpbnoob View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldpbnoob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2011 at 11:53am
Originally posted by $uperm@n_708 $uperm@n_708 wrote:

It's a very useful tool. I use it quite often. Considering I don't know too many people that keep paintball shop inventory memorized, it's a great place to start. Good luck.
"When I grow up I want to marry a rich man and live in a condor next to the beach" -- My 7yr old daughter.
vultron View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vultron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2011 at 9:44pm
oldpbnoob, has anyone ever called you an a-hole or a dousche? im wondering because i would help you out with that if no one has.
oldpbnoob View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldpbnoob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2011 at 10:45pm
Originally posted by vultron vultron wrote:

oldpbnoob, has anyone ever called you an a-hole or a dousche? im wondering because i would help you out with that if no one has.
Yes, your mother when I forgot to pay her.

Might actually mean something to me if you were actually capable of spelling it properly. If you have a better suggestion in regards to the original question, offer up.

Edited by oldpbnoob - 31 May 2011 at 10:52pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic