Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

E trigger bolt issue

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
delpaintballer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote delpaintballer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: E trigger bolt issue
    Posted: 22 May 2011 at 12:26pm
I installed the tippmann e trigger kit on my 98 ultra basic the other day and the board itself works fine, i went to shoot my marker and right away it started chopping balls. I took the gun apart, cleaned it and inspected it. The linkage connecting the rear bolt ( new bolt from kit) was not in the hole and was riding in the groove that is right after the hole for the linkage arm. Im pretty sure every thing was put in right, i followed the directions, I put the arm back in the hole, put the gun together and it did the same thing. I swapped the new bolt with the original and to make a long story short the gun fired correctly, in all firing modes. I had a full tank of co2. Has anyone ever had this problem or does anyone know what is going on? I know they give you a new bolt in the kit for a reason but something wasnt right, is it me or a defect? 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic