FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Obama killed Osama.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 14>
Author
Gatyr View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Begging for strikes

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gatyr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2011 at 12:21am
link

Not sure what to make of that.
High Voltage View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Fire in the disco

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote High Voltage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2011 at 12:24am
Brian Fellows View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
That’s MISTER Fellows to you...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brian Fellows Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2011 at 12:25am
And now he learns that the 72 virgins are actually just a LARP group.

Edited by Brian Fellows - 02 May 2011 at 12:25am
stratoaxe View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
And my axe...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stratoaxe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2011 at 12:26am
Odd that the nuke story surfaced around the time that the Osama would have been killed. Propaganda and fear mongering on the part of terrorists IMO. They were probably just hoping the US would be too afraid to release the story.

I find it even more disconcerting that the people celebrating on TV are too young to even really remember 9/11. Seriously, letting your kids out at night to celebrate death is just bothersome.
ammolord View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ammolord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2011 at 12:29am
Wow, this blew up on here. haha. Guess everything iv wanted to say (jokes) were made. dang.
PSN Tag: AmmoLord
XBL: xXAmmoLordXx

~Minister of Tinkering With Things That Go "BOOM!"(AKA Minister of Munitions)~
jmac3 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Official Box Hoister

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmac3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2011 at 12:31am
Strato I don't think it's been a whole week plus since they killed him. It obviously didn't happen 3 hours ago but still this is a really late rushed announcement to sit on for days.

Que pasa?

bravecoward View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
oxymoran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bravecoward Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2011 at 12:34am
Originally posted by stratoaxe stratoaxe wrote:

I find it even more disconcerting that the people celebrating on TV are too young to even really remember 9/11. Seriously, letting your kids out at night to celebrate death is just bothersome.

How old do you think you have to be to remember?
Snake6 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Outranked by guitarguy?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snake6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2011 at 12:38am
Originally posted by jmac3 jmac3 wrote:

Strato I don't think it's been a whole week plus since they killed him. It obviously didn't happen 3 hours ago but still this is a really late rushed announcement to sit on for days.

During the speech obama said "earlier today"
Rofl_Mao View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
request denied

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rofl_Mao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2011 at 12:40am
Counter-terrorists Win!
stratoaxe View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
And my axe...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stratoaxe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2011 at 12:47am
Originally posted by bravecoward bravecoward wrote:

How old do you think you have to be to remember?

The kids I was seeing are probably 13-16. So at best they may have been 6 or 7-? I'm sure they remember to the degree a kid remembers an event like that, but the street displays just lacked class in my opinion.
Rofl_Mao View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
request denied

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rofl_Mao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2011 at 1:04am
Live outside the White House

They don't seem young at all...
impulse418 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote impulse418 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2011 at 1:09am
We have known exactly where Bin Laden has been for years.....

The question is what really happened. 3 scenarios come to mind.

1. His kidneys finally failed. So we put a bullet in his head and said "Hey we got him"

2. Obama was worried about re-election, so he pulled the ace out of his sleeve.

3. Something has been brewing. With FEMA ordering 1 billion dollars in food. They thought hey what a good time to kill Osama, get public support on our side. Tell the public the terror threat will be through the roof, so we need to up security. This will give them the leverage to pass Patriot Act Version 2.

To think we finally found him, and killed him. Is utter BS
Rofl_Mao View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
request denied

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rofl_Mao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2011 at 1:17am
Originally posted by impulse418 impulse418 wrote:

We have known exactly where Bin Laden has been for years.....

The question is what really happened. 3 scenarios come to mind.

1. His kidneys finally failed. So we put a bullet in his head and said "Hey we got him"

2. Obama was worried about re-election, so he pulled the ace out of his sleeve.

3. Something has been brewing. With FEMA ordering 1 billion dollars in food. They thought hey what a good time to kill Osama, get public support on our side. Tell the public the terror threat will be through the roof, so we need to up security. This will give them the leverage to pass Patriot Act Version 2.

To think we finally found him, and killed him. Is utter BS

Brian Fellows View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
That’s MISTER Fellows to you...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brian Fellows Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2011 at 1:24am
Meanwhile, in impulse's bunker...
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote impulse418 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2011 at 1:26am
Originally posted by Brian Fellows Brian Fellows wrote:

Meanwhile, in impulse's bunker...

There is enough room for you. Bring TP
stratoaxe View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
And my axe...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stratoaxe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2011 at 1:28am
I don't see this as entirely beneficial for Obama.

He's actually going to deal with an even bigger issue with the American public-there's going to more pressure than ever for America to start pulling out of her conflicts in the Middle East. A long as Osama was alive people tended just accept that we'd be there until he was caught. I think that after the celebrating is over, people are going to take a serious look at the cost and effectiveness of our continued operations in the middle east.
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote impulse418 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2011 at 1:31am

I don't see this as entirely beneficial for Obama.

He's actually going to deal with an even bigger issue with the American public-there's going to more pressure than ever for America to start pulling out of her conflicts in the Middle East. A long as Osama was alive people tended just accept that we'd be there until he was caught. I think that after the celebrating is over, people are going to take a serious look at the cost and effectiveness of our continued operations in the middle east.

Not when there is a terrorist attack "as a result of this"
procarbinefreak View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Budget Medical Procedures Available

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote procarbinefreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2011 at 1:42am
jmac3 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Official Box Hoister

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmac3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2011 at 1:45am
Impulse, are you really that insane?
Que pasa?

Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote impulse418 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2011 at 1:52am
Originally posted by jmac3 jmac3 wrote:

Impulse, are you really that insane?

It's all show. Embarrassed
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 14>
  Share Topic