FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Obama killed Osama.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 11121314>
Author
High Voltage View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Fire in the disco

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote High Voltage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2011 at 3:52pm
Originally posted by impulse418 impulse418 wrote:

Originally posted by Arson24 Arson24 wrote:

hmmm did you read the bottom?

"Adnan Adil is a free-lance journalist based in Lahore, Pakistan"

free lance journalist eh?
i will take his "word" with a big grain of salt

just another conspiracy theory.....

Yes, the "official" reports are always 100% accurate.

What kind of reasoning is that to accept some independent journalist's theory which contains basically reactionary comments and no real proof that refutes the US account of the events?

Troll harder.
impulse418 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote impulse418 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2011 at 4:00pm
And the proof we actually killed him is because we crashed a helicopter?

Or because Barry told us we did?
jmac3 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Official Box Hoister

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmac3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2011 at 4:08pm

The proof that they felt the need to fly into Pakistan to stage an elaborate hoax? Oh wait you don't have any either.

Anyway:

'We stress that the blood of the holy warrior sheik, Osama bin Laden, God bless him, is precious to us and to all Muslims and will not go in vain.

'We will remain, God willing, a curse chasing the Americans and their agents, following them outside and inside their countries. Soon, God willing, their happiness will turn to sadness. Their blood will be mingled with their tears.'

Que pasa?

StormyKnight View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StormyKnight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2011 at 4:58pm

Seems Al Quaida has accepted the fact he's dead.
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote impulse418 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2011 at 5:34pm
Originally posted by jmac3 jmac3 wrote:

The proof that they felt the need to fly into Pakistan to stage an elaborate hoax? Oh wait you don't have any either.

How do you know they were in Pakistan to kill OBL? They crashed a helicopter doing whatever they were doing. Maybe they were taking out a high ranking official. Something to do with the nuclear program? But when they crashed the bird they thought "Well that didn't go well, the only way we can have the American public on our side, is if we said we killed OBL. Any other military operations would be frowned upon"

I hope the Pakistan government brings up charges. Or at least gets involved with the fight.

Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote impulse418 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2011 at 5:37pm
Originally posted by StormyKnight StormyKnight wrote:

Oh and who is reporting this? You know someone who is for sure "in" with Al-Qaeda, and you guys were chit chatting on facebook?

Seems funny we are seeing a flood of these reports saying Al-Qaeda thinks he dead. And hey look at these cute doggies we used.

Wag the dog.
Linus View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - language 6.29.10

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Linus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2011 at 6:35pm

I hope the Pakistan government brings up charges. Or at least gets involved with the fight.

Can Pakistan **edited** and moan about us "invading their sovereignty"? Sure.

Will anyone in the world that actually matters care? No.

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StormyKnight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2011 at 8:25pm

Oh and who is reporting this? You know someone who is for sure "in" with Al-Qaeda, and you guys were chit chatting on facebook?

Seems funny we are seeing a flood of these reports saying Al-Qaeda thinks he dead. And hey look at these cute doggies we used.

Wag the dog.

Now if I may ask.  Do you use tin or aluminum foil for your hats?  How much does it take?  Do you form them into beanie style or baseball caps?
rednekk98 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Dead man...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rednekk98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2011 at 10:12pm
Please stormy. 9/11 was a hoax. The twin towers never even existed, they were simply holograms built to scare the soviets. Nobody could build a building that tall, it would fall over. Anybody who claimed to have worked there was simply under the influence of mind-control technology the US government acquired from the aliens that landed in Roswell.(to warn us about xenu) Furthermore, impulse, and those living in the southwest are the only ones who have a prayer of knowing the truth since the solar radiation there is at the perfect wavelength to scramble mind-control rays with the use of tinfoil hats(peyote helps too). Thanks to a solar flare, that will no doubt not be covered by the news (since what the news doesn't is the actual news)  I have been granted temporary control of my own thoughts to be able to post this, but i fear i will soon return to.....

Thinking impulse is either trolling or bat-guano insane. Which he is.
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote impulse418 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:13pm
Huffington- Although the statement's authenticity could not be independently confirmed, it was considered to be authentic

Thesun- No source mentioned. Only "The terror networks statement"

Reuters- In a internet message

English- The statement was released on forums sympathetic to al-Qaeda and translated by the SITE monitoring service on Friday. Could you post a link to that forum?

TPM- The statement, dated May 3, has not been independently verified,

Euronews- Nothing cited

UPI- In a statement issued in Cairo and translated by the intelligence monitoring group SITE

ForeignPolicy- saying in a statement posted to a jihadist Internet forum Give me the link, I will use google translator and go troll that forum

So they  are all talking about this unconfirmed source, and putting their own view on it?

Find me the link to that durka durka forum. I will go troll there and leave you guys alone.

I think the 4,000 Americans the government let die on 9/11. And the thousands of dead and wounded troops, ironically from Iraq, and also from Afghanistan. Deserve to see OBL with two FMJ's in his skull. Post the picture.

Kayback View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Ask me about my Kokido

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kayback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2011 at 2:21am

I think the 4,000 Americans the government let die on 9/11. And the thousands of dead and wounded troops, ironically from Iraq, and also from Afghanistan. Deserve to see OBL with two FMJ's in his skull. Post the picture. <div style="overflow: ; color: rgb0, 0, 0; : transparent; text-align: left; text-decoration: none; border: medium none;">

Ah, the dead guys can all see Osama. They just have to look over into Christian Hell, or Islamic Paradise and he'll be there complete with FMJ's.

KBK
Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo. H = 2
qiuyinffy View Drop Down

spammerammer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote qiuyinffy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2011 at 6:28am
at least gets involved with the fight.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StormyKnight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2011 at 4:53pm
Originally posted by rednekk98 rednekk98 wrote:

Please stormy. 9/11 was a hoax. The twin towers never even existed, they were simply holograms built to scare the soviets. Nobody could build a building that tall, it would fall over. Anybody who claimed to have worked there was simply under the influence of mind-control technology the US government acquired from the aliens that landed in Roswell.(to warn us about xenu) Furthermore, impulse, and those living in the southwest are the only ones who have a prayer of knowing the truth since the solar radiation there is at the perfect wavelength to scramble mind-control rays with the use of tinfoil hats(peyote helps too). Thanks to a solar flare, that will no doubt not be covered by the news (since what the news doesn't is the actual news)  I have been granted temporary control of my own thoughts to be able to post this, but i fear i will soon return to.....
Nekk, your grasp of the obvious is uncanny...

Originally posted by rednekk98 rednekk98 wrote:

Thinking impulse is either trolling or bat-guano insane. Which he is.
...on everything.
scotchyscotch View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Currently awaiting brand new strikes.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scotchyscotch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2011 at 11:49am
Do you think Bin laden would be sitting in his mud hut watching America claim they killed and defeated him and let them? He'd be in makeup and on camera within minutes. 

The reason he's not doing this is because he got his face shot off.
The Reaper "And yet... His facebook says he "likes" Coons..."
rednekk98 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Dead man...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rednekk98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2011 at 1:22pm
Originally posted by scotchyscotch scotchyscotch wrote:

Do you think Bin laden would be sitting in his mud hut watching America claim they killed and defeated him and let them? He'd be in makeup and on camera within minutes. 

The reason he's not doing this is because he got his face shot off.
All media, Al-Jazeera include, is controlled by the Jews, and they were obviously behind the fake 9-11 and the fake OBL killing. They are suppressing the videosWacko

But really though, first it's conspiracies to get us into a war, then conspiracies to get us out of one. Make up your minds wackjobs. If anything they'd pretend he was still alive and release the videos occasionally so they could continue the war. When the only "evidence" conspiracy-theorists(a misuse of the term "theory", it's more like hypothesis or wild-ass guess) cite is supposed motivations of major world players, they could at least come up with somewhat plausible delusions. Like how we faked 9-11 so we could blame it on a terrorist group that was based in Afghanistan so we could invade....Iraq?
scotchyscotch View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Currently awaiting brand new strikes.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scotchyscotch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2011 at 1:54pm
9.11 was the IRA. Something about potatoes I think.
The Reaper "And yet... His facebook says he "likes" Coons..."
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote impulse418 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2011 at 5:08pm
I'm not saying he's dead. But he is either captured or was killed/dead  before this press release.

If they captured him, do you really think they would tell us that? No they will torture him until they think they have everything out of him, then put two 6.8 SPC's in his head, then take a picture.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StormyKnight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2011 at 2:57am

I'm not saying he's dead. But he is either captured or was killed/dead  before this press release.

If they captured him, do you really think they would tell us that? No they will torture him until they think they have everything out of him, then put two 6.8 SPC's in his head, then take a picture.
And the tinfoil hat brigade marches on...

Hey, I figured out something for you.  The reason why you don't find any bigfoot remains after they die is because the UFOs pick them up...

Edited by StormyKnight - 09 May 2011 at 2:58am
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote impulse418 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2011 at 4:08am

And the tinfoil hat brigade marches on...

Hey, I figured out something for you.  The reason why you don't find any bigfoot remains after they die is because the UFOs pick them up...

Talking about the guy from the Jack Links commercials?
PAINTBALL1 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PAINTBALL1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2011 at 8:18pm

]Hey, I figured out something for you.  The reason why you don't find any bigfoot remains after they die is because the UFOs pick them up...

I lol'd pretty hard at this for some reason. Working alone jacked up on caffeine FTW!

USAF Special Weapons Technician.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 11121314>
  Share Topic