Call to Duty III Event
Joined: 11 March 2010
Location: UK NW
Posted: 22 March 2011 at 5:51pm
Al Murray and Tim Barnett present:
Call To Duty III
YouTube - Call To Duty III Launch Video
Date: July 15th to July 18th 2011.
Location: The People's Republic of Guerrillastan, Eastern Adriatic Sea
Forming up point: Port of Split, Dalmatian Coast, Croatia
- The game will take place over 4 Islands that we've leased for the duration of the event
- No other people will be present on the islands apart from the players and our three chefs
- The island is a 7 hour sea journey from Split
- There is no water
- There is no power
- There are no toilets
- The islands form an old secret navel outpost and submarine station - abandoned since the 1970's
- There has never been a game of Airsoft or paintball ever played there
- Less than 30 people have set foot on the islands in the last 40 years
- There are submarine pens
- 5 layers of tunnels and underground bunkers
- Countless machine gun nests and gun emplacements
- The main island measures 1.5kms by 1km wide
- We have leased 3 ships
- 5 attack boats
- 1 Casevac helicopter
- 3 chefs
- Players will covertly scuba into games
- There will be real beach assaults
- There will be covert Op's
- There will be mountain lair assaults
- and Tora Bora style tunnel fighting
- We'll fight both night and day
- We'll catch our dinner from the sea, and drink beers all night
- The heat will be formidable
- Zipping over the ocean waves in an attack boat, cam'ed up and ready to storm a beach in the baking summer heat before launching an assault on a mountain honeycombed with secret tunnels and bunkers..........this is what we want from our paintball - this is Guerrilla Paintball.
Tickets will go on sale at 1200hrs on Tuesday 12th April. The event will be launched worldwide over the next 48 hours. UK players are expected to make up only 30% of the total.
If ever there was a time to take Xmas and B'day presents in advance - this is it.
Call To Duty III - because when one island isn't enough...........and only 4 will do!
Full details on on website here
We'll see you on the beaches!
Al and Tim
Joined: 26 August 2010
Location: United States
Who do you contact to lease you four islands? Thats awesome.
Its not that i think stuipidity should be punishable by death, i just think we should take the warning labels off of things and let the problem handle itself.
Joined: 11 March 2010
Location: UK NW
Just a quick heads up to remind all those who are looking to get a CtDIII ticket later today.
We'll start answering the phones at 12noon GMT today. It'll be first come first served.
When we answer the phone, if we appear brisk or unwilling to get into any meaningful conversation - it'll be because we're fielding calls from all over the world and need to crack on and make each booking as short as possible.
If you are calling from within the UK you need to call 07974 284 152
If you are calling from outside of the UK, please dial 0044 1970 626 618
When you call, please have the following information ready:
1) You full name (as it appears on your passport)
2) Your Date of Birth
3) Your country of origin
4) Your UK Scenario Forum name - if you have one. If you do not yet have one, please register and inform us of your user name as soon as possible.
5) Your credit/debit card details
6) Your email address
7) Contact phone number - You need to be available on this number for 1 hour after you have booked in so that we can call you back if there is any problem processing your payment. If we are unable to process your payment and you are not contactable on the number you give us, then your booking will be deleted and your ticket(s) returned back into the public ticket pot.
8 ) If you are booking in as part of a group or team, please tell us so that we can try and keep you on the same side as your mates. Whilst we'll decide which side you are on, we will where possible try and keep friends and team mates together - but you'll need to tell us.
Within 24 hours, you'll receive an email confirming your booking.
If your are purchasing multiple tickets, we'll need the above information for each of the tickets that you are buying.
When you call, the lines may well be busy and give you an engaged tone. You are advised to simply keep on redialling until you get through. We'll process each call as quickly as possible, but perseverance maybe the key.
After tickets close and you receive your confirmation, things will go quiet for about 1 week after which we'll then start to send you all the info that you'll need for this event.
|Forum Jump||Forum Permissions
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum