Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Backing off DOMA.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
GroupB View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GroupB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2011 at 4:12pm
Also, I have yet to see $4.00 gas.
FreeEnterprise View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not a card-carrying member of the DNC

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FreeEnterprise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2011 at 4:19pm
$4.11 in manhattan right now, and over $4.00 at many stations in cali... google images to see for yourself.
They tremble at my name...
High Voltage View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Fire in the disco

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote High Voltage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2011 at 4:23pm
National average, newb. Still under $3 a gallon here.

And thanks to grocery stores providing discounts on gas per every x amount you spend in their store, I was almost able to fill up for under $2 a gallon earlier this week.

Edited by High Voltage - 25 February 2011 at 4:24pm
oldpbnoob View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not old, Not noob. May be Dave's grandma

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldpbnoob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2011 at 4:42pm
Let's play a game called Reality Check:

Let's see, according to this chart, average prices are about $3.56 in New York, and have risen dramatically in the last 2-3 days. Now hmmmm. I wonder what type of correlation that could possibly have to the unrest in the Middle East right now?? Nooo that can't be it.  It must be because Obama has not approved any new drilling sites. I mean, look at the spike in 2008 when he was in office! Oh wait...
"When I grow up I want to marry a rich man and live in a condor next to the beach" -- My 7yr old daughter.
GroupB View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GroupB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2011 at 5:21pm
Originally posted by oldpbnoob oldpbnoob wrote:

Let's play a game called Reality Check:

Let's see, according to this chart, average prices are about $3.56 in New York, and have risen dramatically in the last 2-3 days. Now hmmmm. I wonder what type of correlation that could possibly have to the unrest in the Middle East right now?? Nooo that can't be it.  It must be because Obama has not approved any new drilling sites. I mean, look at the spike in 2008 when he was in office! Oh wait...

IB4 "NUH UH!"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic