FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Useful shower infographic.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
merc View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
American Scotchy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote merc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2011 at 1:46am
i had a hotel with a shower like that when i went to vegas... the bench was awesome for the ladies but the floor got all wet.
saving the world, one warship at a time.
JohnnyHopper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I.O.U. a punch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnnyHopper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 February 2011 at 3:38am
Originally posted by brihard brihard wrote:

Originally posted by ArthurBignose ArthurBignose wrote:

It's not really possibly without making the mixing chambers much more expensive.  Assuming you're just using 2 globe valves, one for the hot water and one for the cold water, the expression for the temperature at the shower head would be:T = cos(x)*T_c + (1-cos(x))*T_hwhere T_c is cold temp and T_h is hot temp. The rate of change of the mass flow rate of the water is greatest as the globe valve is halfway open and reduces as it is turned either way.  By coincidence, the ideal water mix generally happens as the globe valve is about halfway open, so it is harder to find the ideal mix. 

I hope your shower suddenly and violently bounces between Magma and Ice while you're in there with a lady. And then I hope you sober up and find that she's horribly ugly, scarred, and pestilent.

I can't breath from laughing.......

(Seriously though Arthur, I hope an evil sewer clown crawls out of your shower drain, offers yuo a ballon and then flushes the toilet 10,000 times while you're showering)
My shoes of peace have steel toes.
Mack View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has no impulse! control

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 February 2011 at 9:42am
Originally posted by JohnnyHopper JohnnyHopper wrote:

(Seriously though Arthur, I hope an evil sewer clown crawls out of your shower drain, offers yuo a ballon and then flushes the toilet 10,000 times while you're showering)

Bolded parts are redundant and repetitive and as such are unnecessary and unneeded which makes that part of the statement annoying and bothersome.  Clowns are inherently evil.  (They are essentially just mimes with better communication skills.)

Edited by Mack - 26 February 2011 at 9:43am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic