FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Democratic party throws a hissy fit...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8910
Author
FreeEnterprise View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not a card-carrying member of the DNC

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FreeEnterprise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2011 at 12:01pm
Of course I see problems with the plants laroche infiltrators of the tea party.

And if any of the ones posted were actual tea party members (there is tons of video of the racist being run out of the event from the pic you posted.) Then they are in the wrong.

But, us bickering about this makes no difference. The media covers the two sides completely different.

Why?

If we wanted to be serious about the problems then instead of the strangle hold that the unions hold, we would open up the schools to choice, where each tax payer gets the money to give it to whatever institution they want to indoctrinate educate their kids.

In my area the public schools get over $10,000 per student per year... I could send my kids to the best private school in the area for that kind of money, and send the government back the $3,500 per year I would be saving!

Naa, lets argue about the definition of hit/touch...

hmm, Nick agrees with me btw.
They tremble at my name...
High Voltage View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Fire in the disco

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote High Voltage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2011 at 12:16pm
There is no argument, you made a statement that was false and got called out on it. Don't cry, retry.

Wow, now I see why Palin does that all the time, it requires no thought.
agentwhale007 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Forum's Vladimir Lenin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote agentwhale007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2011 at 12:29pm
Originally posted by FreeEnterprise FreeEnterprise wrote:

Of course I see problems with the plants laroche infiltrators of the tea party.

Ah, the "No True Scotsman" fallacy. I didn't figure you'd be able to honestly condem someone from the side you support.  

That seems to be a trend here. 

Quote strangle hold that the unions hold

The stranglehold of being able to negotiate collectively.

Such a terrible thing, that stranglehold of wishing to be able to negotiate. 

Originally posted by FreeEnterprise FreeEnterprise wrote:

In my area the public schools get over $10,000 per student per year... I could send my kids to the best private school in the area for that kind of money, and send the government back the $3,500 per year I would be saving!

And if everyone did that, if everyone started sending their kids to the private schools, and they had to build new buildings to match expansion, and had to introduce programs for those who need it, boy, I figure that seemingly cheap tuition cost for the private school might not stay the same. 

It's almost like volume comes with cost. 

Edited by agentwhale007 - 04 March 2011 at 12:36pm
"So when Romney wins in a landslide, what will the liberal media do?"
This Ma**edited**hine Kills **edited**as**edited**ists.

jmac3 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Official Box Hoister

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmac3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2011 at 4:14pm
Que pasa?

carl_the_sniper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - 7/29, Bad Linky

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carl_the_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2011 at 10:50pm

I always thought that it was pretty much the most basic rule of politics and economic nation building that you can take money from pretty much anywhere other than education. Seriously? Is there any more important field to invest in the future of your country (or state in this case I suppose) than education? If you want a strong economy for years to come, you don't reduce your education budget. if anything, you increase it. One would think that it would be face-palmingly obvious.  

Edited by carl_the_sniper - 05 March 2011 at 10:51pm
<just say no to unnecessarily sexualized sigs>
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8910
  Share Topic