FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New Minecraft Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 21>
Author
choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 January 2011 at 6:27pm
You might be able to count me in, Im doing research (as always these days) all day, then calling it quits around 10 or so. Hopefully someone is on then and can show my retard self around the map so I can actually finally get some materials and build. I still have nothing :(
brihard View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Making stuff up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brihard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:20pm
Gonna grab some food, then I may hop on for a bit. I lost everything, so I'm starting from scratch.
"Abortion is not "choice" in America. It is forced and the democrats are behind it, with the goal of eugenics at its foundation."

-FreeEnterprise, 21 April 2011.

Yup, he actually said that.
Magoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Magoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:18pm
Playing solo.

I just started a new world on Iron Man mode (a self-regulated mode where you delete everything should you die). I'm digging a shaft through a mountain and hear crackling. I thought they put a sound effect on the torches. I exit my tunnel AND MAH WORLD IS BURNING.

Totally spontaneous forest fire. Huh...

Edited by Magoo - 24 January 2011 at 9:18pm
SSOK View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
The Savior of Christmas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SSOK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:15pm
DT, if you want to try our online server I can PM you my login info
High Voltage View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Fire in the disco

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote High Voltage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:24am
Oh he bought the game, he's just too cool to build with us.
__sneaky__ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Voted 2010 Most Improved Forumer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote __sneaky__ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 January 2011 at 1:00am
Originally posted by Magoo Magoo wrote:

Playing solo.

I just started a new world on Iron Man mode (a self-regulated mode where you delete everything should you die). I'm digging a shaft through a mountain and hear crackling. I thought they put a sound effect on the torches. I exit my tunnel AND MAH WORLD IS BURNING.

Totally spontaneous forest fire. Huh...
Had a similar experiance on a somewhat smaller scale, figured out it was just a group of trees that were rezzed near a lava flow. Was certainly an interesting sight to randomly find.Confused
"I AM a crossdresser." -Reb Cpl

Forum Vice President
Kayback View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Ask me about my Kokido

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kayback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 January 2011 at 2:36am
Who built the underwater tunnel? And how? I was wanting to build a secrect Dr No underwater base, but it was too time consuming.

KBK
pntbl freak View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Wanna do something about it? Well do ya?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pntbl freak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:39am
Originally posted by Kayback Kayback wrote:

Who built the underwater tunnel? And how? I was wanting to build a secrect Dr No underwater base, but it was too time consuming.

KBK

Possibly me.  Are you talking about the one that has a wood floor surrounded by glass? Also has a table and chairs in the middle?
Hysteria View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 2 - Language, 9/25

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hysteria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:10am
I finally hopped on a couple of times today.  Was all that stuff really built legit-ly?  If so, that is impressive.

One thing though:  I wanted to improve upon Tolga's tree farm, but didn't feel it was my place to do so without permission so I didn't.  In my travels, I've found that the most efficient way to farm trees is put a roof on it 7 blocks off the ground.  This will limit the tree growth to 4 blocks of wood and enable you to reach the top leaves, thereby letting sunlight hit the new sapling.  This makes farming trees so much easier and less time consuming.

My tree farm that allows for 87 trees or 336 blocks of wood at a time which is more than enough.

Edited by Hysteria - 26 January 2011 at 12:12am
SSOK View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
The Savior of Christmas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SSOK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:20pm
What stuff hysteria?

Anyway, I built a tree farm myself. Check out the giant cube with leaves coming off of it by my house.
Hysteria View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 2 - Language, 9/25

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hysteria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:40pm
Originally posted by SSOK SSOK wrote:

What stuff hysteria?

The big ass walkway and all the houses and such attached to it.
SSOK View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
The Savior of Christmas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SSOK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 January 2011 at 10:56pm
Im kinda happy to say I built the walkway most north, if that makes any sense. I discovered a few things:

1. I wasnt the first one there. Someone else was there, built some small stuff, and burned down half of an island.

2. I found the first birch trees that Ive seen in this server.

3. I found some unmolested pumpkin patches. I wasnt around for the halloween update and I always wanted pumpkins
choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 January 2011 at 11:18pm
It probably doesn't help that it's dark, but I can never figure out where anything is at all on the current server, its weird.
SSOK View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
The Savior of Christmas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SSOK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2011 at 12:26am
So... I created a Rapid Transit System. Once you jump on the skyway, you'll see it at spawn. Basically right click the boats to jump from boat to boat at the speed of a powered minecart without using 1000 iron ingots.
evillepaintball View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not sexy - only dangerous to self

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evillepaintball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2011 at 1:09am
I think the creepers decided to have their way with my castle
Magoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Magoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 February 2011 at 8:20pm
Creepers can all just fornicate themselves in a corner. Note to all: when playing any form of Iron Man mode, clear the area of those sneaky bastages...
The Guy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soup Can Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2011 at 2:55pm
So,  the inactivity of this  thread suggests a fresh start.

RESTART THE SERVER!!!!!
brihard View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Making stuff up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brihard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2011 at 2:59pm
I agree. Fresh start with the stuff that's been added.
"Abortion is not "choice" in America. It is forced and the democrats are behind it, with the goal of eugenics at its foundation."

-FreeEnterprise, 21 April 2011.

Yup, he actually said that.
High Voltage View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Fire in the disco

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote High Voltage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2011 at 3:18pm
Agreed. I'll pester enos about it.
SSOK View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
The Savior of Christmas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SSOK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2011 at 4:03pm
NOOOOOOOOO
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 21>
  Share Topic