FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New Minecraft Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 21>
Author
usafpilot07 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
FreeEnterprise's #1 Fan & Potty Mouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usafpilot07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2010 at 1:38pm
Originally posted by SSOK SSOK wrote:

After reading the forums, Enos just needs to update and our old world should be active.

Yes, I smelted that much glass. I had to burn so many wooden boxes, and probably had a few hundred logs infititely burning on it. It was cool, because it linked my house to the far off desert, some random uninhabited island, and the new highway that USAF, pntbl, kickenwing built (or I think they built, it just appeared). I was in the process of building to the spawn point so I could have an expressway to my house and the northeast.

As in, the bridge is gone, or because of the server being down Confused

Also, starting this game was the worst decision I have ever made. I have spent so much time playing the last two days, and it probably effected my Philosophy exam today.
Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo
SSOK View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
The Savior of Christmas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SSOK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2010 at 2:08pm
Whale:
Yes, I dumped the saplings there. It was quite convienient, though, since I tunneled into the trees but left one stump on the bottom. That way, I harvested 50 something logs but left the trees.

Alot of the wood I got for the turnpike I just got from climbing into the trees and hacking away whatever people left.

USAF:
I dont know what you are talking about. I never finished building to the spawn. And I pity the fool, my last final was the 16th.
agentwhale007 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Forum's Vladimir Lenin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote agentwhale007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2010 at 3:42pm
Haha, I saw all the saplings dumped off there and said to myself "Man, I bet those won't grow." 

Next trip for woon, OMG GIANT TREE.

Also be careful when tunneling up into the leaves and creating dark spots where monsters can spawn. There were zombies and at least one creeper in the back of the farm sometime after the redwood. 
"So when Romney wins in a landslide, what will the liberal media do?"
This Ma**edited**hine Kills **edited**as**edited**ists.

SSOK View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
The Savior of Christmas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SSOK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2010 at 8:32pm
THE SERVER LIVES

Thanks Enos

Btw whale, I have an interesting Idea. We expand on the tree farm. Leave one part of it as is, then build another section where you stand on top of a large stone structure, and there are holes in the floor where trees grow. However, the base of the tree along with the dirt is 5-10 blocks below and the tree is forced to grow through the hole. You would stand on the tree top and cut down, then reach a tunnel at the bottom That way, there are no leaves and it is gauranteed that you are getting all of the tree cut, and theres no zombies. We would use the old section for saplings.

Edit;
Great, Enos fixes the server and now Beta doesnt work. I can join the game, the map is super laggy for 25 seconds, and then I get booted.

Edited by SSOK - 20 December 2010 at 8:41pm
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usafpilot07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2010 at 8:51pm

THE SERVER LIVES

Thanks Enos

Btw whale, I have an interesting Idea. We expand on the tree farm. Leave one part of it as is, then build another section where you stand on top of a large stone structure, and there are holes in the floor where trees grow. However, the base of the tree along with the dirt is 5-10 blocks below and the tree is forced to grow through the hole. You would stand on the tree top and cut down, then reach a tunnel at the bottom That way, there are no leaves and it is gauranteed that you are getting all of the tree cut, and theres no zombies. We would use the old section for saplings.

Edit;
Great, Enos fixes the server and now Beta doesnt work. I can join the game, the map is super laggy for 25 seconds, and then I get booted.

I can't connect either.

As for the trees, why not just cut out the wood, and then just set fire to the leaves?
SSOK View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
The Savior of Christmas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SSOK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:02pm
That will probably burn down everything and people will hate me
agentwhale007 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Forum's Vladimir Lenin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote agentwhale007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2010 at 10:06pm

Yes. Whatever you do, don't do that. Fire will burn down everything and probably some of Tolga's house. 

"So when Romney wins in a landslide, what will the liberal media do?"
This Ma**edited**hine Kills **edited**as**edited**ists.

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usafpilot07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2010 at 10:46pm
DAMN YOU BETA. WORK.
SSOK View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
The Savior of Christmas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SSOK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2010 at 11:35pm
Originally posted by agentwhale007 agentwhale007 wrote:

Yes. Whatever you do, don't do that. Fire will burn down everything and probably some of Tolga's house. 

Yes Mr. Whale, I wont listen to USAF and burn half of the map. LOL

Seriously though, beta is half broken but if you drop certain tools they duplicate. Your box at tolgas is filled with diamond picks.
Enos Shenk View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
~-o@

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Enos Shenk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2010 at 11:39pm
Everything is ridonkulously broken. Supposed to be another update tommorow. Until then, no Minecraft.
kickinwing2010 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 3 - Bestiality & Peer Pressured

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kickinwing2010 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 December 2010 at 12:23am
Originally posted by Enos Shenk Enos Shenk wrote:

Everything is ridonkulously broken. Supposed to be another update tommorow. Until then, no Minecraft.

Ya, on his blog he said that he knows of all the bugs and will be working on it. Hopefully it will be up tomorrow.
GroupB View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GroupB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 December 2010 at 3:50pm
No more infinite tools/armor :(
Benjichang View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I pwned Leroy Jenkins!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benjichang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 December 2010 at 5:45pm
Originally posted by GroupB GroupB wrote:

No more infinite tools/armor :(
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kickinwing2010 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 December 2010 at 5:46pm
Is it back?
GroupB View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GroupB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 December 2010 at 6:03pm
Single Player works.
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kickinwing2010 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 December 2010 at 6:17pm
Ya thats what I was just playing but I want multi player back :(
SSOK View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
The Savior of Christmas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SSOK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:22pm
Cant connect to shenko.

Oh, and its your fault for not duplicating crap while you could.
High Voltage View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Fire in the disco

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote High Voltage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:32pm
Surely enos will post when the server is back. Have patience.
mbro View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Original Forum Gangster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mbro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:55pm

Cant connect to shenko.

duplicate?

Don't blame me, I voted for Kodos.
SSOK View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
The Savior of Christmas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SSOK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:58pm
Originally posted by mbro mbro wrote:

Cant connect to shenko.

duplicate?

Certain tools you could drop and then pick up and get 2-5x the amount of tools back.

Oh, and BTW, whoever drilled through my house I hate you.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 21>
  Share Topic