Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New Minecraft Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 21>
Author
Monk View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Monk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2011 at 2:09pm
Just added Boat storage and fishing pole storage, will begin filling them up soon. So if you are low on health you can stop by the dock and do some fishing, or traverse the waters.

Will also be building a large ship, non working of course but still a show of power I think.
/\ /\ \/ \/ < > < > B A START
SSOK View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
The Savior of Christmas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SSOK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2011 at 5:23pm
Im building a water floor in my house.
High Voltage View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Fire in the disco

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote High Voltage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:15pm
Some guy hacked Microsoft's Kinect to edit world saves. Pretty cool IMO.

Oh and Minecraft should hit a million copies sold tonight or tomorrow morning. Clap
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Fire in the disco

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote High Voltage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2011 at 2:26pm
Bump, new update is out. Now with b0rk3d trees!

Turns out this is just the texture pack I'm using. After switching back to default textures the opaque blocks show as the new leaf textures for birch and pine trees. Still looks off now that many trees are unsure what species they are.
choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2011 at 5:06pm
There are tree species now even? Goddamn I've been away for a while.
brihard View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Making stuff up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brihard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2011 at 5:27pm
Do the species make a difference?
"Abortion is not "choice" in America. It is forced and the democrats are behind it, with the goal of eugenics at its foundation."

-FreeEnterprise, 21 April 2011.

Yup, he actually said that.
Benjichang View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I pwned Leroy Jenkins!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benjichang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 January 2011 at 2:57pm
Are there any screenshots of the new tree types? All the trees on the server still look the same to me, besides the new transparency.

edit- nvmd found them on the wiki.

Edited by Benjichang - 15 January 2011 at 2:59pm
Monk View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Monk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:59am
Made some headway on the Frigate I'm making. It is out by the Dock and the Prison. Not much to look at right now, but ill be putting in some windows and some accents here and there. Masts should be going on sometime soon. If anyone has any extra wool, please feel free to leave it in the fishing pole storage on the Dock.
/\ /\ \/ \/ < > < > B A START
underground View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote underground Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 January 2011 at 3:03am
tried to google it , wouldn't load the front page, keeping getting timeouts and gateway errors
I believe if life gives you lemons, you should find someone life gave vodka and have a party.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 January 2011 at 3:41am
Balls, I should get on this....
agentwhale007 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Forum's Vladimir Lenin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote agentwhale007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:00pm
Tons of new things in the update. 
"So when Romney wins in a landslide, what will the liberal media do?"
This Ma**edited**hine Kills **edited**as**edited**ists.

Kayback View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Ask me about my Kokido

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kayback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:12am
Meh I keep getting unable to connect. Is server running?
Enos Shenk View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
~-o@

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Enos Shenk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 January 2011 at 3:46am
 It's running, it probably got clogged up. I'm hoping Notch makes the server run a bit more stable soon, after a couple days it tends to get all sorts of wonky.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Forum's Vladimir Lenin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote agentwhale007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:16am
Being able to make charcoal from wood blocks is one of the more useful things for newer players. 

Also, the dyed wools don't show up on my screen, but I don't know if that is just something on my end. 

Also also, coffee dripping from the coffee maker onto the warming plate part sounds like a creeper. 

SSOK View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
The Savior of Christmas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SSOK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 January 2011 at 5:43pm
Whats up with:

The weird purple thing you can walk through in whales basement (Surrounded by obsidian)
Those black flying jellyfish looking things
The mass amount of creepers, zombies and spiders in whales basement
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 January 2011 at 6:08pm
I signed on briefly last night, but it was dark and nobody else was on, then there was a spider and I didn't know where I was, so I signed out. I'll try to get on this evening after I do some research stuff. Maybe I can FINALLY build something on the current server.
SSOK View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
The Savior of Christmas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SSOK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 January 2011 at 6:41pm
Chewp, im on right now
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 January 2011 at 6:53pm
Im just eating then working on homework, I'll be on when I'm done.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Fire in the disco

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote High Voltage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 January 2011 at 8:23pm
Originally posted by SSOK SSOK wrote:

Whats up with:

The weird purple thing you can walk through in whales basement (Surrounded by obsidian)

Those black flying jellyfish looking things

The mass amount of creepers, zombies and spiders in whales basement

Portal to the nether.

Apologies if this quote is formatted oddly. Posting from my phone and it threw a bunch of forum codes in.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Forum's Vladimir Lenin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote agentwhale007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 January 2011 at 6:08pm
I've abandoned my house and am building a new one over in a distanced beach, because my old house was infested with monsters and partially blown up. 

Folks should play tonight. 

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 21>
  Share Topic