FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New Minecraft Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 21>
Author
Benjichang View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I pwned Leroy Jenkins!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benjichang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:10pm
Originally posted by mbro mbro wrote:

Originally posted by SSOK SSOK wrote:

Cant connect to shenko.

Oh, and its your fault for not duplicating crap while you could.
duplicate?
Put the item you want duplicated into the 6th inventory slot, fly to Viridian City and talk to the old man. Then, go and surf up and down the East coast of Cinnabar Island until a wild Missingno. appears. Kill it, and the item in your 6th inventory slot should have ~100 of that item.
Hysteria View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 2 - Language, 9/25

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hysteria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:19pm
Originally posted by Benjichang Benjichang wrote:

Originally posted by mbro mbro wrote:

Cant connect to shenko.

Oh, and its your fault for not duplicating crap while you could.
duplicate?
Put the item you want duplicated into the 6th inventory slot, fly to Viridian City and talk to the old man. Then, go and surf up and down the East coast of Cinnabar Island until a wild Missingno. appears. Kill it, and the item in your 6th inventory slot should have ~100 of that item.

I lol'ed.

I need to get back into minecraft when the beta gets fixed.  I stopped for a while to do my own thing in single player then just stopped all together a few weeks ago.  I miss it.
Kayback View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Ask me about my Kokido

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kayback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 December 2010 at 6:27am
Ah crap. When my tools multiplied I gave the tools out to people just starting out. I only have one set of everything now.

Damn damn damn damn. I knew it was a bug that would get fixed, but i never actually thought it would :)

Can we get a server mod that allows dropping to refurbish gear?
SSOK View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
The Savior of Christmas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SSOK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:31pm
Hmm...

I dont know how many/if any of you followed my glass bridge all the way. it leads to the desert and you can climb down. Well for some reason, a giant stretch is missing and the ocean below has a giant rectangle missing and you cant jump in the pit
GroupB View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GroupB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:32pm

Hmm...

I dont know how many/if any of you followed my glass bridge all the way. it leads to the desert and you can climb down. Well for some reason, a giant stretch is missing and the ocean below has a giant rectangle missing and you cant jump in the pit

Invisible blocks , brah.  Welcome to Beta!
High Voltage View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Fire in the disco

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote High Voltage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:48am
Are you sure it isn't the server or client taking a bit longer to refresh the map on your screen? I've seen invisible stretches since early in alpha, all I had to do was stop moving and wait like 10 seconds, then the missing section would finally show up.
GroupB View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GroupB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 December 2010 at 7:14pm
Duplicate item glitch didn't work.  Your duplicated items break after one use, but the original still works for its full lifetime.  Now i just have to go through this double chest of diamond picks to find the original.

Edit: On the plus side, I do have an infinite diamond pick now.  

Edited by GroupB - 25 December 2010 at 7:44pm
agentwhale007 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Forum's Vladimir Lenin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote agentwhale007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 December 2010 at 7:47pm
I'm finally on the Beta. 

Who all is still actively playing? 
"So when Romney wins in a landslide, what will the liberal media do?"
This Ma**edited**hine Kills **edited**as**edited**ists.

brihard View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Making stuff up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brihard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 December 2010 at 9:34pm
Not right now. Holidays at the family's. Lots of work coming up this week.
"Abortion is not "choice" in America. It is forced and the democrats are behind it, with the goal of eugenics at its foundation."

-FreeEnterprise, 21 April 2011.

Yup, he actually said that.
kickinwing2010 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 3 - Bestiality & Peer Pressured

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kickinwing2010 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 December 2010 at 1:36am
I'm still playing, but I won't be in a couple of weeks because I will be back at school.
Kayback View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Ask me about my Kokido

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kayback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 December 2010 at 2:13pm
Me on and off, but my wife will be giving birth any day now so I don't know for how long.

KBK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Fire in the disco

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote High Voltage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 December 2010 at 4:01pm
Let her play Minecraft while she's off her feet.
pntbl freak View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Wanna do something about it? Well do ya?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pntbl freak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 December 2010 at 4:37pm
I still play.  Been on a little less lately because of Christmas though.
Benjichang View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I pwned Leroy Jenkins!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benjichang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 December 2010 at 4:50pm
Been playing when I get tired of WoW.
GroupB View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GroupB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 December 2010 at 4:07pm
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Fire in the disco

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote High Voltage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 December 2010 at 6:25pm
For better screenshots, hold F1 and press F2. It places a GUI-free screenshot in your .minecraft\screenshots folder.
__sneaky__ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Voted 2010 Most Improved Forumer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote __sneaky__ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 December 2010 at 7:37pm
Why a golden sword?
"I AM a crossdresser." -Reb Cpl

Forum Vice President
GroupB View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GroupB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 December 2010 at 7:44pm
I'm short on diamonds
__sneaky__ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Voted 2010 Most Improved Forumer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote __sneaky__ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 December 2010 at 8:08pm
I know, but they set gold as pretty much = to wood. Use rock or iron swords; you'll be a much happier camper.
"I AM a crossdresser." -Reb Cpl

Forum Vice President
agentwhale007 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Forum's Vladimir Lenin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote agentwhale007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:27am
I use a gold sword because I think it looks cool. No other reason. 
"So when Romney wins in a landslide, what will the liberal media do?"
This Ma**edited**hine Kills **edited**as**edited**ists.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 21>
  Share Topic