Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Tippmann 98 custom velocity screw

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
betorages View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote betorages Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tippmann 98 custom velocity screw
    Posted: 28 November 2010 at 9:24pm
So the other day i lost my velocity screw so i bought a new one... well when i try and put it in all its doing is getting in a little bit then not turning in anymore... the whole screw is almost all the way in but there's still a little chunk sticking out... whats wrong with it? is the screw just too long?
Uber J View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Uber J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2010 at 11:52am
First of all check to make sure another velocity screw isnt already in there. A lot of times i have seen or heard of players with velocity screw problems either missing or not working to find out they already have one inside the marker. Another thing to check would be the power tube to make sure the screw is threading in correctly and not stripped or going in crooked. finally did you purchase a tippmann velocity screw or is it a standard set screw you used in place of it? that can also make a difference. hope one of these helps.
qazjun View Drop Down

suspended-advertising links in signature

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote qazjun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 December 2010 at 9:39pm
-suspended user account for blatent disreguard for forum rules-

Edited by pepprdog - 02 December 2010 at 10:35am
qwejun View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote qwejun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 December 2010 at 7:43am
what  is  ???
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic