Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Unreasonable search?... Naked body Scan or Groped.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 14>
Author
Linus View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - language 6.29.10

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Linus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 November 2010 at 2:16pm
I truly do not get why people are so against the scan.

Have you seen the pictures? Oh no, a TSA guard is going to his jollies off by looking at a crude representation of what my body looks like with absolutely no details. Good luck distinguishing your picture from someone elses.

Don't like it, don't fly. Truly is that simple.

Edited by Linus - 08 November 2010 at 2:18pm

Enos Shenk View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
~-o@

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Enos Shenk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 November 2010 at 2:36pm
Originally posted by scotchyscotch scotchyscotch wrote:

I'll try that one next time on friday when im getting on a plane. "Yeah sir but lets think about this, the chances of me being  a terrorist are remote"

You have a much higher chance of some idiot on a cell phone crashing into you when you drive. You have a much higher chance of getting shot by some random gangbanger. I'm pretty sure you have a much higher chance of getting struck by lightning.

You don't actively worry about any of THOSE things, do you? Why do you worry about some longshot odds of a plane being blown up? And why is that ridiculous chance worth letting some minumum wage kid get his rocks off by groping you?

I'd like to know when they dropped the stupid in the water.
High Voltage View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Fire in the disco

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote High Voltage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 November 2010 at 2:37pm
Originally posted by Linus Linus wrote:

Yeah, screw individuals' rights!
agentwhale007 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Forum's Vladimir Lenin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote agentwhale007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 November 2010 at 2:40pm

Have you seen the pictures? Oh no, a TSA guard is going to his jollies off by looking at a crude representation of what my body looks like with absolutely no details. Good luck distinguishing your picture from someone elses.

This.

It makes people look like a genitalia-less Dr. Manhattan.
"So when Romney wins in a landslide, what will the liberal media do?"
This Ma**edited**hine Kills **edited**as**edited**ists.

scotchyscotch View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Currently awaiting brand new strikes.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scotchyscotch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 November 2010 at 2:52pm
Originally posted by Enos Shenk Enos Shenk wrote:

I'll try that one next time on friday when im getting on a plane. "Yeah sir but lets think about this, the chances of me being  a terrorist are remote"

You have a much higher chance of some idiot on a cell phone crashing into you when you drive. You have a much higher chance of getting shot by some random gangbanger. I'm pretty sure you have a much higher chance of getting struck by lightning.

You don't actively worry about any of THOSE things, do you? Why do you worry about some longshot odds of a plane being blown up? And why is that ridiculous chance worth letting some minumum wage kid get his rocks off by groping you?

I'd like to know when they dropped the stupid in the water.

What does the workers wage have to do with it?  Is he not worthy of your co-operation?

It is illegal to drive while talking on your mobile.
We cant do anything about lightning. But we dont tend to hang off the tops of belltowers in a lightning storm holding nine irons in the air.
It is impossible to prevent all gangbangers cappin' fools. However the nature of the whole airport experience makes it very possible to search people for both contraband and anything that may be used to cause harm to other passengers.
You are being silly.

Why not have these checks? If you honestly think this guy who FRISKS thousands of people a day as part of his job and sees pictures that are essentially manequins. Is going to go home and wank himself silly thinking about you. Then one you're a nutjob, and two you think far too highly of yourself.

Don't the airlines have some kid of responsibility to the passengers? There is a real threat. Like I said stop moaning about "rights". I don't see anywhere that you have a right to fly without being searched or scanned. You can choose not to be searched or scanned but the privilege of flying will then be  made unavailable.
The Reaper "And yet... His facebook says he "likes" Coons..."
choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 November 2010 at 3:42pm

So I need to move to Sweden, how should I get there?
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scotchyscotch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 November 2010 at 3:55pm
flying would probably be a good plan. But just be prepared to be photographed naked and have your junk fondled.Then be remotely raped in the imagination of an airport worker. If your okay with that theres no problem.
The Reaper View Drop Down

Property of: Mack

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Reaper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 November 2010 at 4:02pm
Don't take any printer cartridges either... They are now on the "no fly list" and will cause you much harm...

As a printer, I am outraged over the blatant discrimination and bias against my fellow well endowed 16 ounce high capacity printer cartridges.

Try being informed instead of just opinionated. How long before you admit that Obama was a mistake?
Flurry View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flurry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 November 2010 at 4:54pm
I watched a thing about this on tv a while back.  No printers, and the scans are deleted after you have been cleared. 
Othen than that, how much do you want to fly?  You don't have to go through this to rent a car. 
It sucks being antisocial alone.
ammolord View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ammolord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 November 2010 at 5:09pm
Originally posted by Flurry Flurry wrote:

I You don't have to go through this to rent a car. 

Yeah, but we do alot of checks you guys dont see when you rent a car.
PSN Tag: AmmoLord
XBL: xXAmmoLordXx

~Minister of Tinkering With Things That Go "BOOM!"(AKA Minister of Munitions)~
choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 November 2010 at 6:18pm

flying would probably be a good plan. But just be prepared to be photographed naked and have your junk fondled.Then be remotely raped in the imagination of an airport worker. If your okay with that theres no problem.

This just makes me want to fly more.
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scotchyscotch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 November 2010 at 6:29pm
I know. I'm flying to Amsterdam on Friday but it sounds like I could give the red light district a miss and just hang around the airport.
Mack View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has no impulse! control

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 November 2010 at 6:46pm
Originally posted by High Voltage High Voltage wrote:

Yeah, screw individuals' rights!

Traveling is a right. Flying is not a right.  When you travel on a plane, you are a potential risk to many more people than when you chose to travel by other means.

That said, I can't wait until I fly again to see how these scanners react to the rods in my back.
GroupB View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GroupB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 November 2010 at 6:52pm
Let's keep it PG, Mr. President.
ammolord View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ammolord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 November 2010 at 9:23pm
Originally posted by choopie911 choopie911 wrote:

This just makes me want to fly more.
PSN Tag: AmmoLord
XBL: xXAmmoLordXx

~Minister of Tinkering With Things That Go "BOOM!"(AKA Minister of Munitions)~
Linus View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - language 6.29.10

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Linus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 November 2010 at 1:01am
Originally posted by choopie911 choopie911 wrote:

So I need to move to Sweden, how should I get there?

There are these things called boats. They typically float on water and can take you places.

brihard View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Making stuff up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brihard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 November 2010 at 9:40am
Originally posted by The Reaper The Reaper wrote:

Don't take any printer cartridges either... They are now on the "no fly list" and will cause you much harm...

As a printer, I am outraged over the blatant discrimination and bias against my fellow well endowed 16 ounce high capacity printer cartridges.

While this thread has all the appearances of a characteristic 'drive by' post, I'll repeat my question (slightly fixed up)

Given the concern you've exhibited about terrorism, what do you suggest as an equally effective solution from a security standpoint? Or are you prepared to accept greater risk to airliners in order to achieve greater personal freedom or less intrusiveness on the part of authorities while flying?
"Abortion is not "choice" in America. It is forced and the democrats are behind it, with the goal of eugenics at its foundation."

-FreeEnterprise, 21 April 2011.

Yup, he actually said that.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Reaper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 November 2010 at 10:14am
Originally posted by brihard brihard wrote:

Originally posted by The Reaper The Reaper wrote:

While this thread has all the appearances of a characteristic 'drive by' post, I'll repeat my question (slightly fixed up)

Given the concern you've exhibited about terrorism, what do you suggest as an equally effective solution from a security standpoint? Or are you prepared to accept greater risk to airliners in order to achieve greater personal freedom or less intrusiveness on the part of authorities while flying?

I don't fly. I take the motorhome...

And I already said, we need to use the same procedures that Israel does... (it was in the other thread about airline security).

This whole thing is just pathetic, sending children to be naked body scanned, or groped... Unbelievable that Americans would allow that kind of behavior... Especially when security is such a joke in this country. You can just walk over the boarder or send stuff in the mail or cargo containers. It is a pretty pathetic attempt and making people "feel" safe, when the statistics prove the current system is a waste.

The lawsuits will start and stop this practice.

I am a fan of profiling... Israel does it, and clearly it works, but our politically correct culture doesn't want to acknowledge the threat that we are currently facing presented by muslims. (extremists of course...)

Just  look at the headlines from around the world...

MONDAY, OCTOBER 4, 2010

5 EU Airports Targeted for ‘Commando-Like Attack'
Drudge Report

‘Eiffel Tower, Buckingham Palace among terror targets'
Jerusalem Post

German-based cell in latest European jihad plot recruited from same Hamburg mosque where 9/11 plotters met
Jihad Watch

EXCLUSIVE: Witnesses in Defense Dept. Report Suggest Cover-Up of 9/11 Findings
Fox News

Ground Zero Mosque: Our family has received death threats, says wife of Imam Feisal Abdul Rauf
New York Daily News

Hundreds of activists from Muslim countries planning new Gaza-bound flotilla
AP

Pakistani woman killed in Italy over arranged marriage
Telegraph [U.K.]

The British Muslim schools where EVERY pupil is forced to wear the veil - and Ofsted inspectors have approved them
Daily Mail, UK

Child Bride Horrors Last a Lifetime
CNN

Dutch politician on trial on hate speech charges
AP

TUESDAY, OCTOBER 5, 2010

Muslim Cleric: ‘The Flag of Islam Will One Day Fly Over the White House'
ABC

A nation of immigrants must include Muslims
Boston Globe

U.S. Plans Law Enforcement 'Surge' On Trains
Stepped-Up Security on Amtrak Trains; 11 Suspects Arrested in France
ABC News

A U.S. Cartoonist in Hiding: The Molly Norris Precedent
Scripps Howard News Service

Mayor Bloomberg begs Ground Zero responders to take 9/11 settlement
New York Daily News

New Jersey Muslim who worked in nuke plants spoke openly of jihad warfare
Jihad Watch

Campbell's Soup goes halal with approval from Hamas-linked ISNA <Islamic Society of North America>
Jihad Watch

US Textbooks: Muslims Discovered America
CBN.com

British terror suspect 'was head of The Islamic Army of Great Britain'
Telegraph [U.K.]

Religious intolerance rising among Indonesian Muslims
AsiaNews

WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 6

US could absorb a terror attack and bounce back: official
AFP

Times Square bomber's vile rant as he gets life in jail
New York Post

(Bill) Clinton: Mosque Should Be Dedicated To Muslims Killed On 9-11
VERTEX News

First civilian trial of a Guantanamo Bay detainee halted
Guardian UK

Wilders's Anti - Islam Film Screened In Dutch Court
Reuters

Man appeals 'jihad book' conviction
Sydney Morning Herald, Australia

Muslims Force Expat Christian Teacher to Flee Maldives
Crosswalk.com

Channel 4 to show drama imagining Prince Harry's capture by Taliban
Telegraph UK

Iran says ‘western plot' to blame for computer worm
Jerusalem Post

THURSDAY, OCTOBER 7, 2010

Barack Obama accused of exaggerating terror threat for political gain
Guardian.co.uk

The West is being 'outmanoeuvred' by violent Islamist extremists: Tony Blair
Telegraph, UK

Ground Zero Mosque Developers: Fox News is "Hypocritical," Has Ties to "Truthers"
PunditPress

CAIR, Academic Scheme to Inflate Book Sales
IPT News (Investigative Project on Terrorism)

'Why would we walk on eggshells when it comes to Islam or the Prophet?'
National Post, Canada

(London) Tube driver ‘planned to take part in jihad'
Times of Malta

Real Estate Collapse Spells Havoc in Dubai
New York Times

Turkey's Protestants complain of state discrimination
Agence France-Presse

Saudis arrest Filipino Catholics at mass-report
Agence France-Presse

Iran president thanks Pope for condemning Koran threat
BBC

FRIDAY, OCTOBER 8, 2010

Year After Obama Won Nobel, World Looks for Signs of Peace
Increased Fighting in Afghanistan, Stalled Negotiations in Middle East
ABC

Top House Dem warns U.S. 'unprepared' for dirty-bomb attack
The Hill

Muslim Brotherhood Declares War on America; Will America Notice?
The Rubin Report

Hamas Fundraising in Orlando Mosque
CBN

Ogilvy & Mather keynoting Muslim (consumer) conference with unindicted co-conspirator ISNA <Islamic Society of North America>
Creeping Shariah

U.S. Embassy sponsors Irish Muslim business conference
Imam calls for Sharia Law in all business dealings
IrishCentral.com

'Women Unfit to Lead' Says Acehnese District Council Chairman
Jakarta Globe

U.S. giving away too much, too early in Mideast peace talks, some say
Los Angeles Times

Far-right Belgian could face massive fine for Mecca slur
AFP

Dutch deliver banned nuclear equipment to Iranian group
Jerusalem Post

SATURDAY, OCTOBER 9, 2010

US Army Gen. Petraeus to Pakistan: Stop collaborating with Taliban
New York Daily News

Washington Calls on Americans to Avoid Traveling to Lebanon
Naharnet

Counter-terror Operation Targets Bus Station
WSBTV - Atlanta, Georgia

Bill Maher Applauds Osama Bin Laden for His Stance on Global Warming
Newsbusters

DOJ drops charges against bin Laden brother-in-law as requested by CAIR
Creeping Shariah, via UPI.com

Dearborn schools settle with coach who claimed he lost his job over Christian beliefs
AP

Kidnapped Aid Worker Killed In Rescue Attempt

A NATO raid to rescue Linda Norgrove, a British woman taken hostage in Afghanistan last month, ends in tragedy. 
AOL News

How radical Islam seduced the academics
The Guardian, UK

Two women caned by sharia police for selling rice during Ramadan
(Indonesia) Newsrealblog

SUNDAY, OCTOBER 10, 2010

Washington Post bows to Islamic violent intimidation, pulls cartoon that mentions Muhammad but doesn't even depict him
Jihad Watch

School system to get Muslim holiday
Boston Globe

Torture victims sue Obama administration over ‘Kafkaesque nightmare'
McClatchy Newspapers

Afghanistan must embrace women's rights
Laura Bush, Washington Post

Iraqi Christians fear escalating persecution as US forces withdraw
Deutsche Welle

Muslim militia attacks Ethiopian Christians
One News Now

State leader wants Germany to close doors to Muslim immigrants
Deutsche Welle

How Moscow's War on Islamist Revels is Backfiring
Newsweek

Chicken McHalal: McDonald's denied using halal meat...now it admits meat IS in one of its most popular meals
Daily Mail, UK

House purchased for private Reyjkavik mosque
Icenews

Edited by The Reaper - 09 November 2010 at 10:17am

Try being informed instead of just opinionated. How long before you admit that Obama was a mistake?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Reaper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 November 2010 at 12:02pm
on the topic of our pathetic national "security"...

"WASHINGTON -- Despite knowing for decades that terrorists could sneak bombs onto planes, the U.S. government failed to close obvious security gaps amid pressure from shipping companies fearful tighter controls would cost too much and delay deliveries."

unreal...

Edited by The Reaper - 09 November 2010 at 12:18pm

Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scotchyscotch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 November 2010 at 12:30pm
Wait wait wait a minute here cowboy.

What the bloody hell do you think that copy paste rant achieved? If anything you've shown that there is a risk. and you've also shown that all the posts saying you just don't like muslims were true. Have another read of it then edit it until it is 100% relevant.

Then you've gone on to say there isn't enough security. What do you want? Security just to be a guy with a duluxe colour chart holding it up to passengers faces to see what kind of threat they are?

.... Profiling muslims will not be an efficient way of doing things. There are a lot of muslims who don't attempt to take bombs onto planes, I suppose they're just decoys. We're all in this together.
Search everyone. It solves the political correctness and it tightens security. Problem?

I have no idea why i actually wrote this.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 14>
  Share Topic