Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Tippmann Expands X7 Phenom Marker Platform

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
FreeEnterprise View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not a card-carrying member of the DNC

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FreeEnterprise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 September 2010 at 3:31pm
It is strange that it is so popular... I guess if you hang your paintball gun on the wall it matters.

But me personally, I play with no stock and a short barrel, so my gun is light and easy to swing from one side of the tree to the other... I couldn't imagine having all that stock and long barrel and heavy weight when trying to sniper up on someone.
They tremble at my name...
usafpilot07 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
FreeEnterprise's #1 Fan & Potty Mouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usafpilot07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 September 2010 at 3:29pm
It slightly worries me that milsim markers are becoming more and more accessible to the general public.

How long till someone uses one to commit a crime like they do with airsoft guns, or gets shot because they wield one like a gun?

Not that this isn't cool on tippmann's part, just the movement in general scares me.
Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo
FreeEnterprise View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not a card-carrying member of the DNC

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FreeEnterprise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 September 2010 at 3:12pm
How does the phenom work in freezing temps? I am thinking about upgrading but I play in the snow every year at least a few times.
They tremble at my name...
TippmannEmployee1 View Drop Down
Tippmann Tech
Tippmann Tech

Tippmann Sports Staff / Marker Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TippmannEmployee1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 September 2010 at 3:00pm

Tippmann is pleased to announce we are expanding the hot selling X7 Phenom platform with the introduction of a mechanical-only version that can be upgraded to a full e-Grip version; as well as several new wider tactical-style magazines including a new M16, G36 and AK-47. To watch Denny Tippmann, Jr. talk about the new marker and accessories, check out this video at Tippmann: Tippmann Updates. he new mechanical-only X7 Phenom will retail for $299, and is designed for those players who may not have the need or desire to use electronics, as well as those who may simply want to invest in electronics later, but want the benefits of the marker's FlexValve technology.

The three new magazines add to the MP5, MP5SD and UMP mags already currently available for your X7 Phenom marker, and give a true realistic look of an M16, AK-47 and G36–three of the more popular gun styles among woodsball and scenario players. These new wider magazines feature an innovative locking mechanism that includes a new trigger guard, but retail for the same price as all other Tippmann magazines.

There will be a lot more news on this introduction coming soon, but until then you can also visit Tippmann or contact your local paintball dealer.  Although we have begun shipping these new items quantities are limited so we encourage you to contact your dealer to get your orders in now.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic