FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Dorm Essentials

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
mbro View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Original Forum Gangster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mbro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 August 2010 at 11:20pm
A live webstream of your dorm room 24/7.

Also, sneak in as much against the rules cooking stuff you can, it will pay off if you don't get caught. George forman, pizza oven etc.

The ability to buy booze underage helps a lot in meeting new ladies. I suggest using the web to find a fake ID site that can take your real picture and make a legit ID from it. The cost you pay will be regained in a few months of dollar roundage for booze prices. And you will become the social center of your floor.

Lube, lots of lube.

Don't blame me, I voted for Kodos.
procarbinefreak View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Budget Medical Procedures Available

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote procarbinefreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2010 at 12:38am
i agree with the pizza oven... just open the window and have a fan blowing out when you run it.  
tallen702 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Swearing on Facebook

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tallen702 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2010 at 12:56am
Desk lamp
Headphones
Desk Fan (clip on type which you can clip to your headboard when it gets hot)
Iron
Coffee Maker
Foot Locker with two lengths of chain (about 3' each should do) and 3 master locks with the same key. You want to chain that sucker to your bed/desk/whatever and then padlock it shut.
Hooka.
<Removed overly wide sig. Tsk, you know better.>
GI JOES SON View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Got me flowers for my birthday

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GI JOES SON Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2010 at 1:24am
Originally posted by procarbinefreak procarbinefreak wrote:

i agree with the pizza oven... just open the window and have a fan blowing out when you run it.  

i've found (as many people smoke in dorms) putting a sock over the smoke detector and securing it with a rubber band works wonders.

as for tallens post, definitely on the iron, you literally never know when you're going to need it. Same goes for the chain and footlocker. Don't be 'that guy' who gets his stuff stolen.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic