Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Bravo One stuck on full auto

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Lurka View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lurka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bravo One stuck on full auto
    Posted: 20 August 2010 at 10:25am
Brought a Bravo One about 6 months ago and had no real problems with it until i went to do some routine maintenance on it . Well this is what happened, i opened it up to oil and for  some reason it just exploded and sent parts flying all round my kitchen.
After an hour or so searching for the lost parts i gave up the search and decided to sent for new parts from Tippmann.
Ok new parts arrived a few weeks later so i did no more and installed them as shown in manual, next i attached airtank and hopper and loaded it with paintballs. Off to my back garden i went .
I set E-Grip to single shot and pulled the trigger and to my surprise i got full auto fire but only 3 paintballs came out, i tried different setting on E-Grip but got the same response.

What am i doing wrong ??????

Any help would be GREAT. Thank you in advance.
oldpbnoob View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not old, Not noob. May be Dave's grandma

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldpbnoob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2010 at 10:56am
Is your tank full? A low tank can cause runaway. Are you certain you did not confuse the trigger spring and sear spring? Are you certain you have the correct sear in? The sear for the E-trigger is different. Do you have the correct sear pin in? It's black, not silver like the others.
"When I grow up I want to marry a rich man and live in a condor next to the beach" -- My 7yr old daughter.
Lurka View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lurka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2010 at 11:13am
yes tank was full @ the time, sear pin is black.

think i`ve found the problem now thanks to your help.
i ordered  Sear Spring [Project Salvo] TA02036
should have ordered 02-88.

sear is the original i only lost 2 springs and 2 of the receiver dowel pins.
Wasn`t too sure which springs i losted so purchased 2 98-20 springs and the sear spring.
which turned out that i never lost.

Edited by Lurka - 20 August 2010 at 11:41am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic