Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Tippmann X7 Phenom

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
C.Bond View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote C.Bond Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tippmann X7 Phenom
    Posted: 18 August 2010 at 4:33am
I love the X7 Phenom, but i have only use it twice, once in a woodsball/scenario game, and the second in a speedball game, In both games it was amazing!

The gun itself is well done all around, i give it a 10/10 but unforuntely i have one issue...........

After playing with it in the woods ball field i took it home and cleaned it up pretty well looked on youtube on how to take it apart and put it together! Easly done. But the gun itself scarthed up a small amount, and is also turning a bluesih color? It hasnt been wet, i havent dropped or rubbed it against anything, i noticed this after i moved, and i havent used it anymore since then because ive been very busy this summer, Anyways. The gun was in its original box, whitch was in a bit bigger box fileld with foam, i MADE SURE that this gun was secure and safe.......... Because its a my pride and joy so far..... But everyone says its durable and strong, then how come im hving this issue?

Not only that i also read the manual when taking it apart, and i took apart the hopper cause there was some ball that hit the side and got paint stuck inbetween the hooper itself, i put it back together just like it was but im having a problem getting to sit in the cyclone.....

Im very gentle with this gun and i have 2 other guns, two spyders, and i had a bravo one, Both of the spyders ive had for just over 2 years and havent gotten a scartch on them trhough all there glory, neither had the bravo one, but why am i having this problem with the best paintball gun/marker in the world????
Paint 4 Life!
C.Bond View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote C.Bond Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2010 at 4:36am
Also, the only thing i did int he woodsball game was cover a friend of mine who was sniping and i sat inbetween to trees, waiting for the next player to come across my line of fire!

What do you guys think i should do? Call tippmann, or repaint it myself? ( whtich id rather not paint it myself cause then it would probably look worse :| )
Paint 4 Life!
Ceesman762 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Time for a C-Section!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ceesman762 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2010 at 10:23am
What do you clean the marker with?  Water or something else?
Innocence proves nothing
FUAC!!!!!

C.Bond View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote C.Bond Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 August 2010 at 1:00am
No, i clean it with the same stuff as i do with my mask, a simple spray to a peice of paper towel and rub it away, but i havent had a problem like that iwt any of my other guns! Whtich are black and silver, But also the cover to the spot were you put the battery doesnt exactly shut, it just kinda sits there! I plan on buying a 50 ball hopper for my phenom anyways soo!
Paint 4 Life!
Evil Elvis View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Crusher of Dreams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Evil Elvis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 August 2010 at 1:13am
I repaint my markers yearly. Playing woodsball is going to beat on your gun, heck even playing Tourney style is going to beat up your guns finish. It just comes with playing hard. Tippy's aint mantle queens, they are tools, like your own tools they will get banged up and scratched up. But you will take it to the field with pride, After all nothing says I play to win like a guy who goes all out. Than a gun that looks like its been dragged behind a car.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic