Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Power Tube Disassembly of X7 Phenom

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
frachang View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote frachang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Power Tube Disassembly of X7 Phenom
    Posted: 11 August 2010 at 10:17am
Hi,

I am suspecting the oring (TA30050) is broken. I tried to remove the spiral retaining ring but didn't work it out. Your input will be appreciaed.

Thanks,
FC
Evil Elvis View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Crusher of Dreams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Evil Elvis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2010 at 9:36pm
Hi Frachang, Tippmann Sports in their YOUTUBE channel have a serries of Videos that will help you. Here is the one about Flex Valve Maintanance

Edited by Evil Elvis - 11 August 2010 at 9:36pm
frachang View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote frachang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2010 at 9:47pm
Hi, Elvin,

Thanks for your reply. I was able to disassemble the flex valve but I didn't manage to remove the power tube from the flex valve. I did look into the videos but none of them is talking about that. As indicated in the X7-phenom user manual, the so called 'spiral retaining ring' needs to be removed first. But I didn't figure the way to work it out.

FC
frachang View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote frachang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2010 at 9:48pm
Sorry, I meant Elvis...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic