FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

TippmannEmployee1

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
Author
Tical3.0 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
this space for rent

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tical3.0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2010 at 8:12am
Lol, welcome to our forum. This is who we are and we aint changing now.
I ♣ hippies.
Thads View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thads Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2010 at 8:51am
Originally posted by Evil Elvis Evil Elvis wrote:

Is there a plan to make Tippmann Challenges available to East Coast and West Coast players? Like a Tippmann Challenge West and East along with the Original?

This would be nice!
TippmannEmployee1 View Drop Down
Tippmann Tech
Tippmann Tech

Tippmann Sports Staff / Marker Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TippmannEmployee1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2010 at 3:47pm
All,

i am here to answer legitimate Tippmann questions. So please keep questions serious and Tippmann related.

Thanks,

TippmannEmployee1
scotchyscotch View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Currently awaiting brand new strikes.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scotchyscotch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2010 at 3:54pm
What if we refuse?
The Reaper "And yet... His facebook says he "likes" Coons..."
TippmannEmployee1 View Drop Down
Tippmann Tech
Tippmann Tech

Tippmann Sports Staff / Marker Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TippmannEmployee1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2010 at 4:18pm
I will only answer legitimate and Tippmann related questions.
*Stealth* View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Watermarked

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Stealth* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2010 at 5:35pm
That apparently means he won't answer anything. 
WHO says eating pork is safe, but Mexicans have even cut back on their beloved greasy pork tacos. - MSNBC on the Swine Flu
mbro View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Original Forum Gangster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mbro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2010 at 6:29pm
Originally posted by TippmannEmployee1 TippmannEmployee1 wrote:

So we can ask legitimate and tippmann questions now? Before you were saying that it was just legitimate tippmann questions. What are the criteria that make none tippmann questions legitimate?

Don't blame me, I voted for Kodos.
choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2010 at 6:32pm

I'd just avoid Thoughts And Opinions in that case.
Destruction View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Destruction Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2010 at 6:33pm
Originally posted by mbro mbro wrote:

What are the criteria that make non tippmann questions legitimate?

That question seems legit enough.
u dont know what to do ur getting mottor boatted

Men are from Magmar, women are from Venusaur.
Mack View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has no impulse! control

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2010 at 6:34pm
Originally posted by mbro mbro wrote:

So we can ask legitimate and tippmann questions now? Before you were saying that it was just legitimate tippmann questions. What are the criteria that make none tippmann questions legitimate?

Silly mbro; the "and" in that sentence means that the questions must be both legitimate and Tippmann related.  If the question only had to be one of the above he would have used an "or."
oldsoldier View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Frequent target of infantile obsessives

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldsoldier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2010 at 6:47pm
Jeeze, people, stick out foot, shoot same. If this guy is legitimate and you are hammering him like you are, there is a potential of the 'plug' being pulled based on he/she being a Tippmann employee, and where then will you be able to have all this fun. Yes, he should be up in the Tippmann folks area, and if he is trying to 'help' let it be, or we may face no forum.
usafpilot07 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
FreeEnterprise's #1 Fan & Potty Mouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usafpilot07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2010 at 7:01pm
While I'm usually on his side, I actually thought to myself " I bet his post is going to be negative and tsk tsking" as soon as I saw he was the most recent post.
Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo
High Voltage View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Fire in the disco

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote High Voltage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2010 at 7:15pm
Originally posted by oldsoldier oldsoldier wrote:

Jeeze, people, stick out foot, shoot same. If this guy is legitimate and you are hammering him like you are, there is a potential of the 'plug' being pulled based on he/she being a Tippmann employee, and where then will you be able to have all this fun. Yes, he should be up in the Tippmann folks area, and if he is trying to 'help' let it be, or we may face no forum.

Citation needed.

Please keep the fear mongering to your political threads at least.
bravecoward View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
oxymoran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bravecoward Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2010 at 7:24pm
is tippmann hq still in indiana?
GI JOES SON View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Got me flowers for my birthday

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GI JOES SON Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2010 at 7:35pm
what ever happened to the C3? not a big enough customer base or what?
Ceesman762 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Time for a C-Section!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ceesman762 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2010 at 7:40pm
I belong to a few AR 15 discussion boards and they have monthly give aways the we regulars post in on with hopes of winning something, so, Does Tippmann plan to do something similar for those of us who frequent the discussion board?
Innocence proves nothing
FUAC!!!!!

Magoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Magoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2010 at 7:42pm
Tippmann Employee, to keep this thread legitimate, can we expect a 10 rd TPX mag (preferably an inline Tru-Feed style) any time soon? That's really the only reason I'm keeping my TPX...
agentwhale007 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Forum's Vladimir Lenin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote agentwhale007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2010 at 9:19pm
Can you comment on the rumor that Tippmann is opening up a classic French cuisine restaurant in the Ft. Wayne area? 
"So when Romney wins in a landslide, what will the liberal media do?"
This Ma**edited**hine Kills **edited**as**edited**ists.

SSOK View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
The Savior of Christmas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SSOK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2010 at 11:26pm

As mentioned before:

Were those Chameleon M98's (colorshift paint) a factory job?

What was the exact production number of Factory F/A's?

and also...

Was there any Tippmanns made in any color other than black, silver(98C/A5)realtree camo(98C/A5), digital camo, chameleon?, red(triumph) and blue(triumph)
Evil Elvis View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Crusher of Dreams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Evil Elvis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2010 at 11:34pm
Any word on Setting up Regional Tippmann Challenges? Driving 20 Hours to Hell's takes a big chunk of my Vacation time and Vacation funds. I am sure West Coast players short of flying in makes the Tippmann Challenge out of their reach.

And without the Weeklong Events like D-day where a player can get plenty out of going on. Flying to a two day event its just too pricey. If Tippmann could Partner up with already established Big Events such as the Westpoint's Fall game. Add some "team" and "Individual" Challenges and you might have yourself a winning Concept.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
  Share Topic