Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

My X7 Phenom is leaking

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
sftczazie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sftczazie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My X7 Phenom is leaking
    Posted: 26 July 2010 at 9:52pm
 Hi , I've owned my X7 for about 6 months now  and have had some quite annoying problems with it . Which seem to be somewhat fixed now .

Or so i thought .My first problem was that when using the top trigger setting(FA setting ,  Safe auto) my gun would fire the first 3 or so balls then nothing but the click of the E-trigger . Upon further investigation i figured out the gun would  make a weird sucking noise as though it was leaking air while holding down the trigger on mechanical and FA mode .

I called Tippmann up and they're were great and told me that it was probably the little nut holding the firing pin. So i checked and sure enough it was loose and i tightened it and it worked fine after that . Until the other day while i was playing and my gun was working great, the FA setting started to act up again and the gun began to leak upon holding the trigger down .

So i opened the gun up and sure enough the nut was a little loose , so ok I tighten it up and then hook up my tank and boom! Air starts to leak out of the place where you adjust the velocity . I've redone the nut and pin and I've opened up the entire valve and inspected and oiled all the O-rings . But it still leaks .

I absolutely love the gun , but i don't know what's wrong with it . I upgraded from a 98 Custom which i never had any problems with . Does anyone know?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic