Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

TPX velocity adjuster

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
augustusblack View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote augustusblack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: TPX velocity adjuster
    Posted: 17 July 2010 at 9:26pm
I just purchased a TPX and do not have access to a chronograph.... Can anyone give me a good place to start with the velocity adjuster.... Maybe how many full turns from full clockwise? This way I can at least get a baseline until i can chrono the gun....

Thanks
Evil Elvis View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Crusher of Dreams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Evil Elvis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2010 at 7:48pm
Hi Welcome to the Tippmann Forum. There is NO SAFE way to "guess" a Markers Velocity. My best advise if you plan to play Outlaw and off Fields then spend the money on a good Chrono. If you get 4 people to chip in $20 a piece you can get your own Chrono.
Evil Elvis View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Crusher of Dreams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Evil Elvis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2010 at 7:53pm

Here is my Chrono. one of the important pieces of Gear in my inventory.
Ripper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ripper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2010 at 7:56pm
Hi, total newbie here.  Glad I checked out the posts, now I don't have to start a new thread.

Elvis answered my question: Do I need a Chrono?  Looks like, if I want to get  off-field practice to get a good idea of my accuracy/range, I'll need one.

Thanks,
Ripper
Tippmann X7 Phenom ep
Collapsible stock
CO2 (for now)
qwejun View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote qwejun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 December 2010 at 7:45am
nice  gun
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic