Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedWhich Party promoted the KKK? THE DEMOCRATS!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789
Author
FreeEnterprise View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not a card-carrying member of the DNC

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2010 at 1:30pm
Originally posted by oldpbnoob oldpbnoob wrote:

Originally posted by brihard brihard wrote:

I also find it ironic that FE is pissing and moaning about 49 million less potential welfare recipients. Can you imagine how much higher our taxes would be with an influx of 49million unwanted children that would in all probability turn into leaches on the system? From hospital bills that would have to be absorbed, to foster care, medicare costs, to public assistance later on in life?  And than the potential 100 million more that they would have produced? Think about it.

Oh wow.
Wink

Reported for racist statements. I guess I can see how you could be so racist... But to write it down, and trumpet it over and over... Godwin's law shows its ugly head again.

wow is right...

They tremble at my name...
oldpbnoob View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not old, Not noob. May be Dave's grandma

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2010 at 1:32pm
Aborted fetus' are a race now? This could be a new angle to get Roe Vs Wade overturned!

Edited by oldpbnoob - 30 September 2010 at 1:42pm
"When I grow up I want to marry a rich man and live in a condor next to the beach" -- My 7yr old daughter.
agentwhale007 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Forum's Vladimir Lenin

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2010 at 1:35pm
Originally posted by oldsoldier oldsoldier wrote:

I am so glad I am near the end of my run on this little ride. I do fear for my grandchildren with the idiots from both sides many want to place in charge of thier future.
Having survived the turmoil of the 60's, seen the 70's pass, the 80's and onward, I wonder what my father's generation would have thought if they were here to see what we have done to what they saved in the 40's.

Watching the battle of generations here, I wonder sometimes what the defenders of youth will do when they are the targets of thier childrens wrath on how they screwed thier futures for petty political agendas and goals.

I never planned on getting old, and sometimes regret surviving what I have been through. But each day as I watch what happens in Washington, in my local papers editorial page, the TV news, and even here on the forum, I do fear for the world you all are going to leave for my grandchildren. I look back at my youth, the prosperity we squandered, the political infighting, the clash of ideas, and the battle over 'hearts and minds' where truth is only in the eyes of the beholder, elections are the lessor of two evils not a right and wrong, and today many that are willing to sacrifice generations to come for a political instant gratifacation and vote talley.

Whale one day you will have to answer to your children and thier when they ask why...as well as many others here, choose your words wisely, for they are already armed with the truth of the moment.

Socrates has been doing your schtick for a long time, and somehow we are all still here.
"So when Romney wins in a landslide, what will the liberal media do?"
This Ma**edited**hine Kills **edited**as**edited**ists.

Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Forum's Vladimir Lenin

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2010 at 1:43pm
Originally posted by FreeEnterprise FreeEnterprise wrote:

Godwin's law shows its ugly head again.

Yeah, that's not what a Godwin's Law is. 

Like, at all. 

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2010 at 1:47pm
Originally posted by Tolgak Tolgak wrote:

The old testament goes back to maybe 500 BC. And written laws go back a few thousand beyond that. And you'd be ignorant to think that people before writing didn't have morals and rules.

If you look at the progression of morality in the Western world, we only stopped considering religion alone in our laws in the past 100 years. We don't burn witches, we no longer have any influence from Leviticus outside of sex, or the 10 commandments except for killing, stealing, and lying (not 100% illegal). And all those have been punishable long before the only history you wish to acknowledge.

Killing, stealing, and lying - the only actual commandments in our laws - are crimes in pretty much all societies when the actions are unprovoked. East Asian countries haven't practically been touched by the Abrahamic religions and they still have such codes dating back thousands of years.

See that is the problem with a secular humanism world view.

You think that man was dumb at the beginning of the earth... When science tells you that adding time to a human only increases the likelihood that its genetic DNA will drop in quality... Not get better... So today we still see a few people with photographic memories...

So the first man was much smarter than we are today... They lived longer, and didn't have the genetic problems that we have today (according to a Biblical world view). Hence the ability of Adam to name all the animals, plants, trees, birds, fish when they were Created by God.

Course that is if you believe science and the concept that only life gives life... Or as evolutionists try to distance themselves from the actual "origin" of the species... Darwin clearly was only talking about evolving, not the actual "origin"... (oh wait).

Let me guess, next you will say something like Jesus never lived, and is only talked about in the Bible but never mentioned anywhere in history?

Or that the flood never happened?

Or that all men came from Eve, the same Eve from the Bible... even the Asian people?

So I guess it must have been magic for them to have been decendants from Eve and not known anything about their ancestor... huh?. Maybe a stork dropped them on a magic doorstep?

"All modern humans are descended from a 200,000-year-old African woman"...
oldpbnoob View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2010 at 1:57pm
^^^^ Good to see that you still have not grasped the concept of the genetic Eve that is discussed in the article.
"When I grow up I want to marry a rich man and live in a condor next to the beach" -- My 7yr old daughter.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2010 at 2:08pm
Originally posted by agentwhale007 agentwhale007 wrote:

I also find it ironic that FE is pissing and moaning about 49 million less potential welfare recipients. Can you imagine how much higher our taxes would be with an influx of 49million unwanted children that would in all probability turn into leaches on the system? From hospital bills that would have to be absorbed, to foster care, medicare costs, to public assistance later on in life?  And than the potential 100 million more that they would have produced? Think about it.

Oh wow.
Wink

Reported for racist statements. I guess I can see how you could be so racist... But to write it down, and trumpet it over and over... Godwin's law shows its ugly head again.

wow is right...

Like, at all. 

"Eugenics was widely popular in the early decades of the 20th century, but has fallen into disfavor after having become associated with Nazi Germany. Since the postwar period, both the public and the scientific communities have associated eugenics with Nazi abuses, such as enforced racial hygiene, human experimentation, and the extermination of "undesired" population groups. However, developments in genetic, genomic, and reproductive technologies at the end of the 20th century have raised many new questions and concerns about the meaning of eugenics and its ethical and moral status in the modern era."

Edited by FreeEnterprise - 30 September 2010 at 2:09pm
oldpbnoob View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2010 at 2:12pm

Please point to any part of what I said indicates race. If you are assuming that I am speaking of minorities, than you sir are the racist, not me.

Perhaps I should report you for racist posts?
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Forum's Vladimir Lenin

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2010 at 2:14pm

Oh wow.
Wink

wow is right...

Like, at all. 

"Eugenics was widely popular in the early decades of the 20th century, but has fallen into disfavor after having become associated with Nazi Germany. Since the postwar period, both the public and the scientific communities have associated eugenics with Nazi abuses, such as enforced racial hygiene, human experimentation, and the extermination of "undesired" population groups. However, developments in genetic, genomic, and reproductive technologies at the end of the 20th century have raised many new questions and concerns about the meaning of eugenics and its ethical and moral status in the modern era."

mbro View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Original Forum Gangster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2010 at 2:21pm

Oh wow.
Wink

wow is right...

Like, at all. 

"Eugenics was widely popular in the early decades of the 20th century, but has fallen into disfavor after having become associated with [COLOR="#0645ad">Nazi Germany[/COLOR">. Since the [COLOR="#0645ad">postwar[/COLOR"> period, both the public and the scientific communities have associated eugenics with [COLOR="#0645ad">Nazi[/COLOR"> abuses, such as enforced [COLOR="#0645ad">racial hygiene[/COLOR">, [COLOR="#0645ad">human experimentation[/COLOR">, and the [COLOR="#0645ad" size="3">extermination[/COLOR"> of "undesired" population groups. However, developments in [COLOR="#0645ad">genetic[/COLOR">, [COLOR="#0645ad">genomic[/COLOR">, and [COLOR="#0645ad">reproductive technologies[/COLOR"> at the end of the 20th century have raised many new questions and concerns about the meaning of eugenics and its ethical and moral status in the modern era."

<span ="Apple-style-span" style="-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 2px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 2px; ">Yeah, that's not what a Godwin's Law is. </span>
Correlation and Causation

Don't blame me, I voted for Kodos.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2010 at 2:22pm

Please point to any part of what I said indicates race. If you are assuming that I am speaking of minorities, than you sir are the racist, not me.

Too late... You must have forgotten, I've been on the front page of newspapers representing the TEA party...

And we all know about THEM (or is it US)...
Gatyr View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Begging for strikes

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2010 at 2:24pm

I read an interesting article today that touches on some of the discussion listed in the previous page.

"Stop being nice to the Left; after all, they’re never nice to you. Stop caring what they think. Stop trying to get along. You’re not going to get along. In fact, the only way you can get along is for you to abandon your bedrock principles and become a kind of Lefty Lite. Remember this simple mantra: Principles, Not Programs.

But do mock them; as Luther said, the devil cannot stand to be mocked."

Before I point out again the flaws in your connections, and before I point out that you have YET AGAIN ignored a thought-out and well-articulated post for no real reason, I'd like to point out that the statements quoted are irrevocably childish, immature, and will contribute more to the downfall of any society than anything you or OS has ever voiced concern about.

You see, it's public deliberation and thoughtful/useful contention of ideas that allows for a society to be governed by reason to the highest degree possible. If only one side was to voice their opinion, then we would be led astray in the way that only blind adherence to something can cause.

You weren't here for it, but at one point in time, this forum was a rather (neo)conservative place, where the majority of posters were moderately-to-far-right, and there were around five members who would argue on the moderate to liberal side. Through a bunch of threads that would easily go for ten or more pages and were oriented on a plethora of political and social issues, the forum, as a whole, shifted to a more moderate position to where we are now.

And we are in an excellent place now. Not because most people lean slightly to the side that I would agree with, but because REASONABLE people on both sides of our mainstream political spectrum can talk about things like the problems with student debt, abortion policies, energy sources, the war, immigration, etc., and exchange ideas, come up with favorable solutions (and sometimes write a formal letter to our representatives elucidating the solution we came up with as a response we would like to see them implement), and in the end still respect each other and hope to meet up and go shooting together some day after having a free meal at their place of business (not that I have anyone specific in mind). Hell, USAF and I, disagree though we do about many things, considered at one point trying to enlist and enter BUD/S at the same time.

The sort of apathy and disregarding of those whom you disagree with, as advocated by your quotes, is not at all conducive to a healthy society, and is completely counter-productive in almost all ways imaginable. I understand it can be frustrating dealing with people who disagree with you so vehemently and with no perceived logic backing up their claims, but just as it would be wrong to disown your brother for disagreeing with you, it's wrong to do the same with your countrymen. Remember, "BUT THEY DO IT" isn't a defensible reason to take an action or act a certain way.

EDIT: Further thoughts on your post continued in the next post. Stay tuned.

Edited by Gatyr - 30 September 2010 at 2:26pm
oldpbnoob View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2010 at 2:25pm

Too late... You must have forgotten, I've been on the front page of newspapers representing the TEA party...

It definitely is not us. Quite the contrary to your opinion, I am not racist.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2010 at 2:33pm

It definitely is not us. Quite the contrary to your opinion, I am not racist.

WOooooossshhhh...

Right over your head. 

Clearly by your thoughts on the poor, and their inability to change their environment or social status based on their social economic status... You fall right into the definition of racism, if you look at your statement logically...

"a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to rule others."
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789
  Share Topic