Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedWhich Party promoted the KKK? THE DEMOCRATS!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 9>
Author
FreeEnterprise View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not a card-carrying member of the DNC

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2010 at 5:04pm
They tremble at my name...
Eville View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - 5/19, Filter-dodge

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2010 at 5:29pm
So you posted a story about how Fox news edits videos in order to change the meaning and get people fired?  Is that why Fox is the greatest media outlet ever?
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2010 at 6:10pm
it was breitbart... At biggovernment.com

Here is the problem. We have an administration that acts without the facts. Here is a video that was obviously edited, watching it, (I posted it on the previous page) you come to the conclusion that she is going somewhere with the story.

Or she is a huge racist.

I would guess she was going somewhere, according to breitbart he only had this footage, and hasn't seen any more...

But, what happened.

according to the lady, the white house called her three times, as soon as the video dropped... She was FORCED into "resigning", according to her interview on cnn.

THEN the NAACP dropped a bomb on her and called her a racist... (now they have pulled that statement, and are going to do an investigation).

She said the white house said she was going on glenn beck, therefore she had to resign right then, pull over on the side of the road and send in your resignation...

THis is the same administration that feels it is OK to murder American citizens located not in war zones, but anywhere they find them...

No trial, no chance for evidence to be shown, just an administration that will decide, yup, they are a terrorist... wait, a "Pending man caused disaster"... And Obama can have them killed.

somewhere in there is the truth. But on the tails of the NAACP calling the tea party racist, while allowing the black panther party to go free.

Instead we have a new dictator that is allowed to fire people without due process, and kill people without using the courts.

shocking.

But, will the "media" cover any of this?... Or will they just tow the democratic party line. Too bad Journolist isn't up anymore cause they could hash it out before hand.

but, right wing outlets are covering it, and that is why the media is dead in our country. Questions should be asked.

The white house is now denying any involvement.

Transparency of hope for change.

Edited by FreeEnterprise - 20 July 2010 at 6:22pm
__sneaky__ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Voted 2010 Most Improved Forumer

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2010 at 7:10pm
"I AM a crossdresser." -Reb Cpl

Forum Vice President
Gatyr View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Begging for strikes

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2010 at 9:26pm
Originally posted by FreeEnterprise FreeEnterprise wrote:

THis is the same administration that feels it is OK to murder American citizens located not in war zones, but anywhere they find them...

No trial, no chance for evidence to be shown, just an administration that will decide, yup, they are a terrorist... 

Instead we have a new dictator that is allowed to fire people without due process, and kill people without using the courts.

Is it 2006 again? I feel like, as a forum, we've covered this many, many times.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2010 at 9:39pm
actually no. This is about AMERICAN citizens. NOT just terrorists.

hey lookie a leftist organization nails it... And you thought I would never agree with the left...

This is just another case of someone "acting stupidly"...

jackwagon.

NAACP just released the tape of the event, (with an edit at 21:00... hmm)

16:30 to 25:00 is the pertinent part.

Gatyr View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Begging for strikes

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2010 at 10:18pm

actually no. This is about AMERICAN citizens. NOT just terrorists.

That was the concern then as well.
tallen702 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Swearing on Facebook

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2010 at 1:35am
Soooo, the whole thread just went down like this:
FE: The Democrats support the KKK!
Everyone Else: Uhm, no. Here's the full story and why you're full of crap

FE: Look! The NAACP is racist! The USDA director of rural development in Georgia was racist against a white man!
Everyone Else Why didn't you post the whole video? That seems taken out of context and furthermore, it seems as if she's telling a story about learning what it means to overcome her own deeply rooted issues with race, and how we all struggle with these issues no matter what race, creed or color. And how the farmers in rural Georgia overcame their racial issues before many others in this country did
FE Nuh UH! Oh! And here's some stuff that you've all already seen and talked about concerning the executive branch having a hit-list. Not that ANY Republican would EVER have one of those.....
FE: Oh, and here's the whole video... guess you guys were right and she said something she probably shouldn't have... but I still hate her because she's talking about the disparity between classes. So that makes you guys still wrong.

Aaaaannnnddddd if anyone recalls what I said in an earlier post about FE switching gears whenever he gets called out rather than admitting he's wrong.... this thread is just another example.
<Removed overly wide sig. Tsk, you know better.>
Tical3.0 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
this space for rent

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2010 at 7:33am

Tallen makes me smile.

I ♣ hippies.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2010 at 9:35am
Originally posted by Tical3.0 Tical3.0 wrote:

Tallen makes me smile.

Indeed.

Forum Vice President
agentwhale007 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Forum's Vladimir Lenin

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2010 at 10:17am
Little known fact within American politics: 

If a member of the NCAAP is shown to be a racist, then the sitting president is disqualified and the vice presidential candidate from the losing side of the previous election is appointed leader of the U.S. 

It's in the Constitution somewhere. 
"So when Romney wins in a landslide, what will the liberal media do?"
This Ma**edited**hine Kills **edited**as**edited**ists.

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2010 at 10:37am
Originally posted by tallen702 tallen702 wrote:

Soooo, the whole thread just went down like this:
FE: The Democrats support the KKK!
Everyone Else: Uhm, no. Here's the full story and why you're full of crap

Facts are facts... The Democratic party is the party of "racists", that is what they do. They promoted racial divides in the past the same way they promote racial divides today. It is all about class warfare, shoot the "journolist" revelation that the way to get everyone off jeremiah wright was to just call Karl Rove "racist"...

I realize your reading comprehension can't allow multiple things to be tied together in your mind, and you already have your mind made up about "who" I am, so you won't be able to understand what I am typing. But, I will point out the flaws in your post anyway, because that is what I do.

FE: Look! The NAACP is racist! The USDA director of rural development in Georgia was racist against a white man!
Everyone Else Why didn't you post the whole video? That seems taken out of context and furthermore, it seems as if she's telling a story about learning what it means to overcome her own deeply rooted issues with race, and how we all struggle with these issues no matter what race, creed or color. And how the farmers in rural Georgia overcame their racial issues before many others in this country did

I love the "everyone else" part of this... Jmac3 the most unreliable "debater" on here posted what a blog told him to say... No one backed him on it... at all. No matter, we can all read, and you are clearly just making stuff up... so go ahead.

You need to go back and reread what I wrote about the USDA director when I posted it.

done it yet?... Yeah, I wrote nothing, I just posted the video. You make assumptions about how I feel about it, and in this case you were totally wrong as usual. Maybe if you are going to hang me at my words... YOU should quote my words instead of MAKING THEM UP...

Naa, that isn't your style, you make preconceived judgement and then hang the person on your perspective of what they WOULD feel about something...

hmm, that is exactly what Obama did in this case... He assumed based on the video I posted that this lady was a huge racist. (Actually, we could all agree that if that video were by itself it would be clearly racist) Except context matters.

Not to the left, as they lie all the time, and this is what breitbart was doing, he was letting the left do what they do, and they did.

Pretty funny actually, as he used their exact same tactics against them and they fell right into the trap.

They have done this same tactic many times over the years, when in America we are supposted to be innocent until PROVEN guilty.  Not in politics, a video comes out (november surprise) people are destroyed, without the facts... and the democratic party is almost always behind it... Except breitbart plays them like a fiddle, because he knows they will go off without the facts. just like you did.

You, along with the President don't wait, you just make assumptions, even when over time they prove that you "acted stupidly"...

Do you apologize for lying and putting words in my mouth... Nope, anything to discredit me is OK to you, because the ends justify the means.

Nice character.

FE Nuh UH! Oh! And here's some stuff that you've all already seen and talked about concerning the executive branch having a hit-list. Not that ANY Republican would EVER have one of those.....

I started posting in October of 2008. So I missed any threads in 2006. Also, Bush talked about doing this, but never activated it. Obama has this ongoing and active. Which you would know if you read the article I linked.

Big difference, especially when this case (hmm, they are tied together in my mind... that is weird, not just irrelevant like you tried unsuccessfully to hang me with...) shows that the President reacts without the evidence in more than one case. We have the issues with the police officer and Obama's friend (acted stupidly, hmm, no wonder I used that phrase in this thread before...see the link now?) and the case where Obama put out the hit that the tea party is racist, using the NAACP for his dirty work... And this case where he had Sherrod FIRED resign before all the facts came out.

Sad part is, NAACP HAD the complete video... They could have checked it before they threw one of their own under the bus. But, they didn't... why?...

Three instances where the Administration was wrong, and this is the same guy that decides "which" American citizen he can just murder... with no trial or evidence, just HIS determination that they are bad.

I don't trust his judgement, and no where in the constitution does he have the authority to subvert the rule of law, and murder people without a trial.

FE: Oh, and here's the whole video... guess you guys were right and she said something she probably shouldn't have... but I still hate her because she's talking about the disparity between classes. So that makes you guys still wrong.

More examples of you putting words in my mouth to make me look bad...

Pathetic.

Aaaaannnnddddd if anyone recalls what I said in an earlier post about FE switching gears whenever he gets called out rather than admitting he's wrong.... this thread is just another example.

Edited by FreeEnterprise - 21 July 2010 at 10:44am
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2010 at 11:03am

Not to the left, as they lie all the time, and this is what breitbart was doing, he was letting the left do what they do, and they did.

Pretty funny actually, as he used their exact same tactics against them and they fell right into the trap.

They have done this same tactic many times over the years, when in America we are supposted to be innocent until PROVEN guilty.  Not in politics, a video comes out (november surprise) people are destroyed, without the facts... and the democratic party is almost always behind it... Except breitbart plays them like a fiddle, because he knows they will go off without the facts. just like you did.

You, along with the President don't wait, you just make assumptions, even when over time they prove that you "acted stupidly"...

Do you apologize for lying and putting words in my mouth... Nope, anything to discredit me is OK to you, because the ends justify the means.

Nice character.

While there is so much about your post that made me facepalm, I decided to just leave this here. Because we all understand how important it is to you that people aren't treated as guilty until they are proven as such in a fair trial, and such things like that. Constitution and fairness and impartiality and such things, that you FE: the bright beacon, the human embodiment, and our personal light and symbol to these things.

Oh right, that stuff only applies when it goes along with your personal opinions.

Forum Vice President
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Forum's Vladimir Lenin

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2010 at 11:06am
It there is one forum member on here that is a hardcore leftist liberal, it's Tallen. 

Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Forum's Vladimir Lenin

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2010 at 11:20am

They promoted racial divides in the past the same way they promote racial divides today. 

Also, to reiterate, it was conservatives who supported the KKK, Jim Crowe and other such racially divisive ideals. 

At the time, the Democratic Party was the conservative ideological party, while the Republican party was the progressive, liberal-leaning party (Although "progressive" and "liberal" back then meant "Hey we should let black people be part of our society,"). 

So yes, you are correct. The Democratic Party was the one who supported the KKK. 

But you ignore the whole party ideological switch that has happened. 

It was the conservatives who supported the KKK.

Those same conservatives, after the realignment, roundly switched party affiliation to the Republican Party. 

Thus is why your deep south states: Alabama, Mississippi, Georgia, etc., are all considered to be unwavering red states now. 

Trying to say that the Democratic Party is still the same party as the KKK is quite silly. And ignoring history. 

Edited by agentwhale007 - 21 July 2010 at 11:21am

Dune View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
<placeholder>

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2010 at 12:11pm
Originally posted by agentwhale007 agentwhale007 wrote:

They promoted racial divides in the past the same way they promote racial divides today. 

Also, to reiterate, it was conservatives who supported the KKK, Jim Crowe and other such racially divisive ideals. 

At the time, the Democratic Party was the conservative ideological party, while the Republican party was the progressive, liberal-leaning party (Although "progressive" and "liberal" back then meant "Hey we should let black people be part of our society,"). 

So yes, you are correct. The Democratic Party was the one who supported the KKK. 

But you ignore the whole party ideological switch that has happened. 

It was the conservatives who supported the KKK.

Those same conservatives, after the realignment, roundly switched party affiliation to the Republican Party. 

Thus is why your deep south states: Alabama, Mississippi, Georgia, etc., are all considered to be unwavering red states now. 

Trying to say that the Democratic Party is still the same party as the KKK is quite silly. And ignoring history. 
As stated before, this is once again common knowledge often taught in most high school history classes and most political science classes in college. The political realignment of the 1960s and 1970s is one of the most well documented shifts of platform ideals since the death of the Whig party. Democratic candidates even nominated KKK leaders as Supreme Court justices before public outrage. However, as whale pointed out, these conservative democrats made a leap to the Republican party which still has some of those members today. Although I am not advocating that the Republican party as a whole supports the KKK.
Eville View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - 5/19, Filter-dodge

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2010 at 12:24pm

Here is the problem. We have an administration that acts without the facts. 

Looks like you guys have something in common, then.
Skillet42565 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Actuarry itís Skirret

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2010 at 12:34pm
Tallen, when I come to DC, I shall shake your hand for this thread.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2010 at 12:36pm
And that is why you often hear the term "revisionist" history.

You guys have cited a perfect example...

See, what is sad, is that you judge not based on the content of character, but the color of their party.

Democrats are still the party that promotes racial divides. They are the party that wants certain groups to be put above other groups. (example giving loans to people who can't afford loans... because of the color of their skin, or their political party, or in business awarding contracts to one company over another because of the color of the skin of the owner or their political party, or in schools, giving scholarships to one person over another because of the color of their skin, or to meet some racially motivated "standard").

All examples of modern day racism, perpetrated by the democratic party.

And a good reason why labels are so bad. Look at character.

Tallen put a ton of words in my mouth to make me look bad. And as usual, whale is acting like I called him a liberal...

I didn't. He is doing the same thing liberals do, by making stuff up and putting it in my mouth. But we are all smart enough to recognize that is all he is doing, trying to destroy my character by inventing speech... that I never said.

Who cares if he is liberal or conservative. He is lying plain and simple, based on that, we should judge him by the content of his character...

Just like we should judge our President by his actions.

90 days to send more troops to Afghanistan.

a few hours to force a "subject" to resign...

And a media that is complicit.

Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Forum's Vladimir Lenin

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2010 at 12:53pm

Yes, and as we all discussed, there were some who did not make the switch to the Republican Party. 

And, so we can clear this up, in your mind, the political party realignment of the Republican and Democratic Parties, as they connect to a liberal and conservative voting base, is revisionist history?   

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 9>
  Share Topic