Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Compressed Air Tank

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
JohnnyBee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnnyBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Compressed Air Tank
    Posted: 18 June 2010 at 12:10pm
Hey all,

Im finally looking into upgrading from co2 to Compressed air. Now, I have x7 phenom on the way don't know if I should be running HPA or LPA through it. Or does it matter which at all? Can anyone please clarify for me? Also, I am trying to find out the top brands of tanks to buy and this is what I've come up with: Cross Fire, Ninja, CP, and Guerilla. I didn't put them in any specific order. But can I please have suggestions as to which tank brand to go with and maybe order of the tank brands I should consider. Thank you for any help. 

Johnny
grizzlyman85 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote grizzlyman85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2010 at 3:26pm
I really like the Ninja and Guerilla kinda bias maybe as those are the only 2 brands ive ever had but also never had any issues out of either one.  As far as HPA vs LPA all Tippmans are built to run on HPA out of the box.  Hope this helps
JohnnyBee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnnyBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2010 at 3:29pm
But isn't the Phenom a low pressure gun? So wouldn't I want a low pressure tank to go on it? Sorry but I am new to compressed air and this will be my first hpa tank ever. Thanks again.
grizzlyman85 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote grizzlyman85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2010 at 3:33pm
My bad I didnt read the phenom part LOL just saw the X7 yes run low pressure
JohnnyBee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnnyBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2010 at 3:37pm
ok. But that being said. Would it be perfectly fine to run a HPA tank though the Phenom anyways and simply adjust the psi? reason I'm asking that now is because I own two 98 Platinums and this would be my one and only compressed air tank for a while. So I'm assuming that if i get a LPA tank I wont be able to use it on my plain stock 98's but if I get a HPA then I'll be able to use it on the 98's, but can I still put it on the phenom as well? Thanks again.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic