FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Toilet Seat Question

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
oldsoldier View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Frequent target of infantile obsessives

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldsoldier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Toilet Seat Question
    Posted: 18 June 2010 at 7:16am
With momma inbound, and the 'Seat Down' rule to be soon back in effect since three girls are now inbound. Is that now de facto permission to practice aim at a smaller target, and therefor no responsibility for aiming errors?
Mack View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has no impulse! control

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2010 at 7:21am
Yes.  In fact, you should put light colored carpet in the bathroom so it is easier to tell exactly how much you're missing by.
mbro View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Original Forum Gangster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mbro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2010 at 9:56am
Or you could just lift the lid, pee, then put it down when you're done...

Don't blame me, I voted for Kodos.
*Stealth* View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Watermarked

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Stealth* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2010 at 12:20pm
Originally posted by mbro mbro wrote:

Or you could just lift the lid, pee, then put it down when you're done...

WAY too much effort.
WHO says eating pork is safe, but Mexicans have even cut back on their beloved greasy pork tacos. - MSNBC on the Swine Flu
agentwhale007 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Forum's Vladimir Lenin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote agentwhale007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2010 at 12:21pm
The amount of times I remember to life the seat... Maybe 10 percent. Maybe. Usually I'll just toilet paper up the dribble. 
"So when Romney wins in a landslide, what will the liberal media do?"
This Ma**edited**hine Kills **edited**as**edited**ists.

NiQ-Toto View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NiQ-Toto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2010 at 12:43pm
If i leave the seat up, it means i DIDNT piss on it.
///AMG What?
High Voltage View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Fire in the disco

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote High Voltage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2010 at 1:33pm
Is it that difficult to aim into the toilet?
choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2010 at 3:15pm
Just pee in the tub, you cant miss
Kayback View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Ask me about my Kokido

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kayback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2010 at 4:02pm
I'm always annoyed when women demand the "seat"to be down, but the lid can be left up.

Pshhhh whatever. Either all of them will be down, or any combination of being left up will be tolerated.

But I have the most loving tolerant wife ever, so acquiescing to her minimal requirements is easy.

KBK

Edited by Kayback - 18 June 2010 at 4:10pm
Tical3.0 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
this space for rent

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tical3.0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2010 at 7:18pm
Originally posted by Kayback Kayback wrote:

I'm always annoyed when women demand the "seat"to be down, but the lid can be left up.

Pshhhh whatever. Either all of them will be down, or any combination of being left up will be tolerated.

But I have the most loving tolerant wife ever, so acquiescing to her minimal requirements is easy.

KBK

Something tells me she was over your shoulder while you where tying this out and made you include the last sentence.

I ♣ hippies.
__sneaky__ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Voted 2010 Most Improved Forumer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote __sneaky__ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2010 at 7:23pm
Originally posted by High Voltage High Voltage wrote:

You obviously aren't challenging yourself enough.
"I AM a crossdresser." -Reb Cpl

Forum Vice President
usafpilot07 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
FreeEnterprise's #1 Fan & Potty Mouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usafpilot07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2010 at 7:27pm
Originally posted by __sneaky__ __sneaky__ wrote:

Originally posted by High Voltage High Voltage wrote:

You obviously aren't challenging yourself enough.  Personally, I find that using a smaller weapon increases the difficulty ten fold.

Quoted for posterity.
Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo
Reb Cpl View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
2010 Worst Luck award winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reb Cpl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2010 at 9:09pm
When I was an RA in college, some of my residents had piss poor aim, and wouldn't ever clean up splatter.

I made posters with written instructions on how to properly use the can for #1.

stratoaxe View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
And my axe...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stratoaxe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2010 at 9:17pm
Originally posted by _sneaky_ _sneaky_ wrote:

Wait-you're supposed to stand when you pee?

Sorry Sneaky, couldn't resist.

I have to use the wipe technique, as I rarely ever remember to pick the lid up.

Edited by stratoaxe - 19 June 2010 at 5:18am
Skillet42565 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Actuarry itís Skirret

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skillet42565 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2010 at 10:49pm
I leave the lid up, they can put it down if they want it down.
Gatyr View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Begging for strikes

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gatyr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2010 at 2:30am
I pee in the sink. Roughly the same size target, but 2-1/2 feet closer. Rinse afterward with the faucet while washing your hands and all is well. 
Pariel View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested - language.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pariel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2010 at 7:10am
Originally posted by Reb Cpl Reb Cpl wrote:

When I was an RA in college, some of my residents had piss poor aim, and wouldn't ever clean up splatter. I made posters with written instructions on how to properly use the can for #1.

Unfortunately, this is still necessary. I don't know how some people get to college without figuring out how to pee. Don't even get me started on Thursday, Friday, or Saturday nights.
jmac3 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Official Box Hoister

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmac3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2010 at 9:12am
Private bathroom in college ftw?
Que pasa?

rpjamess1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rpjamess1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2010 at 11:26am
Originally posted by Pariel Pariel wrote:

Originally posted by Reb Cpl Reb Cpl wrote:

When I was an RA in college, some of my residents had piss poor aim, and wouldn't ever clean up splatter. I made posters with written instructions on how to properly use the can for #1.

Unfortunately, this is still necessary. I don't know how some people get to college without figuring out how to pee. Don't even get me started on Thursday, Friday, or Saturday nights.

And it gets any better after college for most people?  I save myself the trouble.  I know I have terrible aim.  I just unload a #2 at the same time, forcing me to sit.
X7 Basic
98 Custom Platinum Series w/ ACT
98 Custom (one black, one silver)
Pariel View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested - language.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pariel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2010 at 2:42pm
Well I don't know how it works for other people, because I have no issue getting it into the toilet. Maybe I'm just advanced, I don't know.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic