Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

$200 Laser/Lightsaber

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
StormyKnight View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StormyKnight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: $200 Laser/Lightsaber
    Posted: 10 June 2010 at 9:13pm
You can now blind and set people on fire with a new SpyderIII 1W laser.  I smell disaster 'pon the wind.

I want one.

Edited by StormyKnight - 10 June 2010 at 9:14pm
Yomillio View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yomillio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2010 at 9:18pm
Do want.
Rofl_Mao View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
request denied

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rofl_Mao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2010 at 9:28pm
I can picture people having battles in the streets at night with those things xD

only $200! sweet!
PAINTBALL1 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PAINTBALL1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2010 at 9:33pm
That's pretty sweet, especially considering it's more powerful than it's $2K brother. I bet Smokey the bear is crying right now...

The comments on that page bring the lulz.
USAF Special Weapons Technician.
High Voltage View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Fire in the disco

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote High Voltage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2010 at 10:13pm
That article is misleading. Flesh will not burst into flame when you hit it with that laser, we contain too much water for that to really happen. Also, they act like this is the only laser from wickedlasers that can burn stuff, have they been living under a rock for the past like 5 years?

Now that I've gotten that out of my system, I TOTALLY WANT ONE. I planned on buying a much lower powered model around $350 for my birthday in a couple weeks, but this just jumped to the top of my list.

Of course, their site would just happen to go down when I wanted to check this laser's specs. Anyone else plan on getting one?
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StormyKnight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2010 at 9:40am
Originally posted by High Voltage High Voltage wrote:

Anyone else plan on getting one?
I think so.  It'll be a greener way to light candles in the house so I don't have to use petrochemical derivatives.  Have to keep my carbon footprint low, donchaknow?
usafpilot07 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
FreeEnterprise's #1 Fan & Potty Mouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usafpilot07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2010 at 2:32pm
Originally posted by StormyKnight StormyKnight wrote:

Anyone else plan on getting one?
I think so.  It'll be a greener way to light candles in the house so I don't have to use petrochemical derivatives.  Have to keep my carbon footprint low, donchaknow?

I have no mature reasoning for wanting it, but getting one I will be.
Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo
jmac3 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Official Box Hoister

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmac3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2010 at 5:34pm
Need to buy before the ban/price raise to keep people buying to screw around with.
Que pasa?

choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2010 at 5:44pm
If only I had any money to spare
SSOK View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
The Savior of Christmas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SSOK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2010 at 9:46pm
This is quite similar to the one I was going to make for around $60 using a Bic for a casing.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Fire in the disco

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote High Voltage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2010 at 1:19am
Originally posted by SSOK SSOK wrote:

This is quite similar to the one I was going to make for around $60 using a Bic for a casing.

Except for the rechargeable battery, super strong body and the added safety features. Oh and a sturdy design too.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Fire in the disco

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote High Voltage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2010 at 2:16pm
Bump. Got my cash saved quickly, ordering mine tomorrow.

Saw a blog somewhere about the laser. In the comments of the post it was stated the lasers begin shipping next week. Big smile
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StormyKnight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2010 at 9:16am

Bump. Got my cash saved quickly, ordering mine tomorrow.

Saw a blog somewhere about the laser. In the comments of the post it was stated the lasers begin shipping next week. Big smile
Dude - you do realize you will have to make a full review of this new "toy" complete with pictures and/or video.
Tical3.0 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
this space for rent

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tical3.0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2010 at 9:18am
I almost want to kill you right now... God rent or a lightsaber.... I need to weigh my options here people.
I ♣ hippies.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StormyKnight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2010 at 9:25am
Originally posted by Tical3.0 Tical3.0 wrote:

I almost want to kill you right now... God rent or a lightsaber.... I need to weigh my options here people.
Just think of all flies and other bothersome insects you could annihilate as they bounce against the screens desperately trying to escape?  Thumbs Up
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Fire in the disco

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote High Voltage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2010 at 10:49am
Ordered. Should be here in a week or two, expect a review with lots of footage of burning stuff.

Maybe I'll do something other than burn random crap if I can find the set of prisms we used to have around the house. Check out the Laser Hazard Acknowledgment form: Pic. I lol'd at a few of the warnings.

PS shipping is $30 bucks just so you guys know. Don't forget it when you're budgeting for a laser like I was.

Edited by High Voltage - 18 June 2010 at 10:51am
Rofl_Mao View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
request denied

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rofl_Mao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2010 at 5:26pm
We should come up with a list of things he should burn. Top of the list should be mimes.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StormyKnight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2010 at 4:49pm
1. Zombies
2. Politicians
3. People that advocate/spew/support Left or Right-wing political rhetoric.
4. Mosquitoes
5. Deer
6. Dog poop in my yard.
7. Michael Bay
mbro View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Original Forum Gangster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mbro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2010 at 5:25pm

7. Michael Bay
That would be quite the explosion

Don't blame me, I voted for Kodos.
Ceesman762 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Time for a C-Section!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ceesman762 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2010 at 6:52pm

1. Zombies
2. Politicians
3. People that advocate/spew/support Left or Right-wing political rhetoric.
4. Mosquitoes
5. Deer
6. Dog poop in my yard.
7. Michael Bay

8. Justin Bieber
Innocence proves nothing
FUAC!!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic