FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

$200 Laser/Lightsaber

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Benjichang View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I pwned Leroy Jenkins!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benjichang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2010 at 8:36am
I thought I posted that in a different thread. Didn't realize this *was* the laser thread, lol.
NiQ-Toto View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NiQ-Toto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2010 at 9:34pm
Did it ship yet hv? I want one, but thats half the price of the gun i was looking at picking up. And im not sure what id do with it, id be too scared that id blow up my eyeballs.
///AMG What?
JohnnyHopper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I.O.U. a punch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnnyHopper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2010 at 3:05am
Best bet would be to have Choop buy it and put it in the packaging from a lightsaber toy.
My shoes of peace have steel toes.
High Voltage View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Fire in the disco

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote High Voltage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2010 at 7:09am
Very little info but they started shipping. WL hasn't been very clear about how many have shipped so far so I don't know what day mine heads out.
Benjichang View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I pwned Leroy Jenkins!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benjichang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2010 at 9:20am
It's a trap.
High Voltage View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Fire in the disco

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote High Voltage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2010 at 3:51pm
New video.

Ceesman762 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Time for a C-Section!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ceesman762 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2010 at 4:05pm
I was hoping to see it cut through something.
Innocence proves nothing
FUAC!!!!!

Kingtiger View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Now with 100% more Fail

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kingtiger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2010 at 6:49pm
Originally posted by Ceesman762 Ceesman762 wrote:

I was hoping to see it cut through something.
Steam: Kingtiger125
FreeEnterprise View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not a card-carrying member of the DNC

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FreeEnterprise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2010 at 7:20pm
They tremble at my name...
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Time for a C-Section!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ceesman762 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2010 at 9:13pm
That is old FE.  The military has been experimenting with laser defense for about 25 years or so. It has been on one DOD design board or another since Reagan.  The Army has one attached to a HUMVEE for SCUD defense, the Air Force has one in a jumbo jet. and the Navy was experimenting with them when I was serving in the Corps.
And here is my favorite...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zv1lsFJimYI

This machine is a dream! It cuts .75" mild steel like butter, .5" aluminum and .625" stainless (plasma application).  The latest machine in our inventory.

Innocence proves nothing
FUAC!!!!!

Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Time for a C-Section!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ceesman762 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2010 at 9:15pm
Originally posted by Ceesman762 Ceesman762 wrote:

That is old FE.  The military has been experimenting with laser defense for about 25 years or so. It has been on one DOD design board or another since Reagan.  The Army has one attached to a HUMVEE for SCUD defense, the Air Force has one in a jumbo jet. and the Navy was experimenting with them when I was serving in the Corps.
And here is my favorite...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zv1lsFJimYI

This machine is a dream! It cuts .75" mild steel like butter, .5" aluminum and .625" stainless (plasma application).  It was the first machine I learned to cut on and now it has been upgraded with a newer 4400 watt resonator

Innocence proves nothing
FUAC!!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic